• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Kit?

Question - given I’ve got caught up in the Pochettino hype train, I’ve decided I’ll get the new shirt if he signs. Mildly pathetic, I know…

I haven’t had a new shirt since 16/17 - is there a real benefit for getting the ‘elite’ shirt or is it all marketing guff and I’ll be fine with the Average Joe version?

Views appreciated!

Question - given I’ve got caught up in the Pochettino hype train, I’ve decided I’ll get the new shirt if he signs. Mildly pathetic, I know…

I haven’t had a new shirt since 16/17 - is there a real benefit for getting the ‘elite’ shirt or is it all marketing guff and I’ll be fine with the Average Joe version?

Views appreciated!
Sure somebody posted on an earlier page about them getting the enhanced shirt, especially in NFL kits...not too sure about footie kits

Views appreciated!

Must admit, I often go for the elite but I’m a mug. Tbf it is better material and looks a bit nicer. Slightly closer to what the players wear too than the traditional replica kits.

Must admit, I often go for the elite but I’m a mug. Tbf it is better material and looks a bit nicer. Slightly closer to what the players wear too than the traditional replica kits.
You’re telling me it’s NOT the kit they wear?! Sheesh, the club really are taking us legacy ‘uns to the cleaners…

Views appreciated!

So...my belief is that if you don't buy them often and are going to wear it, the player version is more comfortable for sure. Breathes a LOT better, no nipple rash (!) but account for any extra pork life and go a size up if there are bits of bubble on ya!

Love the new white shirt, but it wont suit me, too white to keep clean and got a few lumps and bumps.
Keen to see the away strip.

Time to dust off the old shell suit to match ....

OIP.VpXZAwKYuX5Xig4BHRjpGgHaFk

If that's art, I'm a Hottentot. As former US president Harry Truman once said. In case anyone's rankled at me.

What a dog's dinner. A terrifying mess.
It's actually quite a nice shirt once on. Bought it for my 16 year old nephew, goes well with a pair of casual shorts and trainers. Not really a historically classic Spurs shirt but will be very popular with the 'yuut' I reckon.

Back