• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New career

I'm in the same profession, but I'm not a manager!

Sometimes I wish I wasn't at management level. My job would be the same but without having to get involved with company politics holding up your work by everybody who wants their opinion known.

Sometimes I wish I wasn't at management level. My job would be the same but without having to get involved with company politics holding up your work by everybody who wants their opinion known.

I am an Assistant Manager but im not really assisting anyone - I AM THE MANAGER. Anyways I have progressed and pushed on with my career whilst the people that were on my level a year back I am now 'Managing' and I have become a right **** with them. They dont hate me and dont not like me they have just become distant. I dont care though cos im earning more than they are and have a better life both working and personal. I still go out for drinks with em etc but the banter that was there does not exist anymore.

I work in IT, deskside support for a very big medical company, contracting has been the way for the last 8 years for me but am looking at settling donw with a permanent job sooner or later.

OP - are you going to be working at the head office in Welwyn?

Back