• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ndombele

My recent housemate was French (PSG glory seeker from Toulouse) but he follows that league closely. He reckons Ndombele is the best midfielder in the league.

Reading on twittwe that he was at the training ground today doing pictures and a promo video
Good old Twitter. I’m still waiting for the phrase ‘Was reading on Twitter....’ to actually amount to something that actually happens. Let’s hope this is the time....

There should be a read only transfer section that is regularly updated but no one can comment. Keep coming on here seeing all the threads having new posts but its all just irrelevant brick.
That's what the Hotspur related Twitter feed is for

But how close? HOW CLOSE??????

2D07D9D4E779CF163F1791333317521F2A7E4D58

Who wants to go to PSG? They're a shambles these days and we can probably pay him close to what they would be offering him.

Ahhh, it's so nice to be hearing these rumors and not worrying about them. Ndombele is as good as done, imo. Just a matter of ironing out the transfer fee and that too shall happen soon. If I were a betting man, I'd say he'll be a Spurs player by the start of training camp.

Back