• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

My son is the Spurs mascot for the Chelsea game!!

Cheers for that, glad you had a swell day, and it's always interesting hearing what the players are really like. Only Benny could make a leg massage seem cool.
David Luiz does seem like a top guy from every interview etc I've seen with him, obviously doesn't take himself too seriously.
Any of the players who signed your son's shirt seem particularly funny/friendly?

Friedal, Harry and Nico spoke to my son, Ledlely was quiet, he said something but didn't hear him. There was no banter or anything like that or music blarring as you seem to hear about. A few had head phones on. We only had about 10 minutes as the team arrived late to the ground.

Back