• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Musicals / Shows

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
Went to see Jersey Boys lastnight, was the first time I'd ever been to a show/musical, must say I thought it was bloody brilliant

The songs which I didnt realise they did so many of reminded me of times when I was a kid listening to the songs my mum and dad played

Well definately see another show soon, anybody go and any recommendations ???

Book of Mormon is good for a modern one.

Guys & Dolls, Blood Brothers & West Side Story all well worth a watch. Avoid anything by Andrew Lloyd Webber.

Oh, and

Congratulations-On-Your-Gay-Thread.jpg

Thanks to the wife I go to the theatre in London about 10 times a year. Though we are never allowed to see anything fun like an upbeat musical. I have watched some utter crap over the years but inbetween some little gems. If Jerusalem should ever get a rerun with Mark Rylance I seriously recommend you go to watch it.

Mark Rylance has to be the best actor of his generation the guy is utterly amazing and I have seen him in a few things. Also can I just say our very own yiddo Jude Law can act despite what people say as I was very surprised to actually enjoy his performance when I saw him on the stage two months ago.

Unfortunately she has a rule no musicals and no plays where they break the 4th wall as it is "tacky".

Sometimes I would love to go just for a steak a few beers and then the blues brothers(great movie).

Anyway glad you had a nice time marky, did you take the missus? hope she put out afterwards, feel free to PM me any pictures if she did.

Haven't seen the film but the old girl loves it. I'm just looking forward to a night away from the kids!

My wife is a musical fan and dragged me along to watch Les Miserables some years ago. Actually enjoyed it very much. Enough to go see We will rock you last time I went to London for a Spurs match. 4 #decentblokes on a London trip, going to a musical... That Skaramush(sp?) Was fecking hot though!

Sent fra min HTC One via Tapatalk

Matilda is brilliant. Along with Billy Elliot, the best I've been to with the missus. Lion King was also very good. Saw Avenue-Q after it went off-Broadway. That was good fun as well, although I guess you may be hard pushed to find it somewhere now.

Wicked is bloody brilliant, mrs R (the newer) was obsessed with the songs from it (pre-glee) so we've been to see it quite a few times now. We will rock you is another great one if, like Jersey Boys, you want to hear songs you already know.

Appeared in the stage version of the Full Monty which was bloody amazing and if you know a decent am dram society putting it on I'd recommend it for blokes as well as lady people.

I try and go about once a month.

The adaptation of American psycho was very good.

Did anyone catch Chimerica?

Back