• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moyes Manager and Fletcher Player of the Month for September

THFC6061

Paul Robinson
Everton's David Moyes has won the Barclays Premier League Manager of the month award for September 2012.

It's the 9th time Moyes has won the award, the 11th time it's gone to an Everton manager and the 49th time a Scotsman has won the award.

Premier League Manager of the Month Awards from August 1993 to April 2013

Sunderland's Steven Fletcher has won the Barclays Premier League Player of the Month award for September 2012.

This is the first time he's won the award, the 2nd time it's gone to a Sunderland player and the 3rd time a Scotsman has won the award.

Premier League Player of the Month Awards August 1994 to April 2013

While I would love for the awards to have gone to Spurs, I think both men deserve their recognition.

and our 3 league wins, 2 away including first win at OT for 23 years get nothing hahahahaha brilliant

Everton's David Moyes has won the Barclays Premier League Manager of the month award for September 2012.

It's the 9th time Moyes has won the award, the 11th time it's gone to an Everton manager and the 49th time a Scotsman has won the award.

Premier League Manager of the Month Awards from August 1993 to April 2013

Sunderland's Steven Fletcher has won the Barclays Premier League Player of the Month award for September 2012.

This is the first time he's won the award, the 2nd time it's gone to a Sunderland player and the 3rd time a Scotsman has won the award.

Premier League Player of the Month Awards August 1994 to April 2013

While I would love for the awards to have gone to Spurs, I think both men deserve their recognition.

Spurs Played 6 - undefeated through september - win against utd for first time in 23 years - 4 wins 2 draws 0 defeats

Everton played 5 - 2 wins 1 draw 2 defeats

= Everton Manager of the month

lol

Moyes should have won it for August but can't really argue those selections especially Fletcher. As much as it pains me to say it Di Matteo should be in with a shout too

AVB should have easily won it for September, not a single dropped point, only manager not to drop a point in fact. But yeah, no curse before the Chelsea game :)

When did they introduce awards for assistant managers?

lol, you raise a good point though, Roman's been wasting money on big managers all these years who wouldn't play his even bigger money signings, he obviously has a knack for it so should get his leather jacket and jeans combo down to the dugout

Now comes Everton's brick run of form ... hahaha

Do think with our run, including Manure, AVB should have got it, but that's fine ..

I still think we should have went in for Fletcher quality player, I think he would score boatloads with a team with our quality.

That is an absolute joke. Usually i couldnt give two bricks about a nothing award.

But moyes over AVB? Absolute JOKE

Wouldnt surprise me if that was the difference between AVB winning it and Moyes. Had we won v Norwich and had a 100% record in Sept, I dont see how he couldnt have won it tbh

But in the Premier League only, Everton Lost and drew in September.

But in the Premier League only, Everton Lost and drew in September.

The only thing I can suggest is that as there were no awards given for August, as the season kicked-off late, the September ones incorporated some earlier games played.

Back