• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mousa Dembele

Dembele will fall into the category of midfielders who came with a big reputation but never showed their full potential at Spurs. Not sure if we will ever find that top class midfielder we are looking for so long.
But the question is. Dembele or Mason today?
Now Mason may do well today, but needed a rest and didn't deserve start

Dembele will only be missed when he is gone. For me, he falls into the same category as Gilfi, Dempsey, and Parker. Totally under appreciated while they were here. Shame.
I agree with your assessment of Dembele. I'm a fan of Pochettino but I don't understand his decision not to make more use of Dembele. I think he's a fine player and over the past few weeks would have contributed far more to us than Eriksen (don't get me wrong, I know how good Eriksen can be - but his form has dipped and I think some of that might be down to complacency... he knows he won't be dropped).

I disagree with your suggestion that Parker was under-appreciated though. Hell, he was voted fans player of the year one season... that hardly implies a lack of appreciation!

Dembele will fall into the category of midfielders who came with a big reputation but never showed their full potential at Spurs. Not sure if we will ever find that top class midfielder we are looking for so long.

That's a good point, I have said before he promises a lot but delivers very little.

He is trying to say THFC asked the press not to ask Drmbele about his Spurs future

Coz, you know, the Belgian press, at a non Spurs press conference/ interview are going to do EXACTLY what spurs say.

He is trying to say THFC asked the press not to ask Drmbele about his Spurs future

Coz, you know, the Belgian press, at a non Spurs press conference/ interview are going to do EXACTLY what spurs say.

They asked the Belgian FA's press officer, who CAN influence what questions the players have to answer and not.

Thank you, I honestly Didn't get what was trying to be said....

If he goes to chelski he will be a backup. But I would swap him for Salah! we need some pace and the guy gets goals. He always destroys us.

If he goes to chelski he will be a backup. But I would swap him for Salah! we need some pace and the guy gets goals. He always destroys us.

there is no way Chelsea will sign him, he is too laid back for Mourinho, simply does not put in enough effort. He is simply not good enough

there is no way Chelsea will sign him, he is too laid back for Mourinho, simply does not put in enough effort. He is simply not good enough
Not good enough maybe but he does put in the effort IMO. Demeble doesn't have the ruthless win at all costs attitude that is required in a Mourinho team. It's not a good match really so I would be surprised to see this happen.

Back