• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mousa Dembele

Let's hope this isn't recurring, otherwise we may see Levy make some moves in January.
Or more likely that we see Tom Carroll filling in. Sandro's been doing alright still, but having Dembele there too just makes the midfield that much more solid.

it almost seems inevitable he will have to have the surgery. and this begs the question why hasnt he already had the surgery and could now be in recovery.

I am only guessing but it sounds like it could be degenerative, if so it can only get worse, I speak from experience believe me, its just our luck, he looks a good player.

Let's hope this isn't recurring, otherwise we may see Levy make some moves in January.
Or more likely that we see Tom Carroll filling in. Sandro's been doing alright still, but having Dembele there too just makes the midfield that much more solid.

Papa nothing personal just a general wondering: is Tom Carroll just flavour of the month? You've just mentioned his name like a 100% capable 'step in' for an established PL player. He's untested at that level why is everyone coo-ing over him?

Papa nothing personal just a general wondering: is Tom Carroll just flavour of the month? You've just mentioned his name like a 100% capable 'step in' for an established PL player. He's untested at that level why is everyone coo-ing over him?

Because we've got nobody else to fall back on? :lol:

“We had good games without Mousa,” the 35-year-old said.

“Against Chelsea we lost Gareth Bale and Mousa and we gave them a run for their money even though they were on an amazing run.

“We had extremely good games against Southampton and Norwich. Good players are missed but this squad is full of good players.

Really AVB, I was there and mustve missed this extremely good performance

I think most of us here agree that he's a bit diminutive and is not anywhere close to the powerhouse that Dembele is. But it was more a cheeky comment on Levy's buying policy, which is understandable in this ridiculous inflated market.

Sickens me to hear people talking about Dembele as being or turning into a crook.

For fudges sake. He's been out for a couple of weeks.

I think Spurs did **** up here. We bought Dembele late and i think someone's missed something in the medical as he had this hip issue at Fulham.

Not sure i've got the utmost faith in our medical staff as Parker didnt have an op last season and played on and he ended up being out much longer. I know we badly need Moussa but I'd rather he have the op now and then he's back fit for the new year. I feeling AVB might be pushing him because he knows without him our middle of park is pretty weak.

I think Spurs did **** up here. We bought Dembele late and i think someone's missed something in the medical as he had this hip issue at Fulham.

Not sure i've got the utmost faith in our medical staff as Parker didnt have an op last season and played on and he ended up being out much longer. I know we badly need Moussa but I'd rather he have the op now and then he's back fit for the new year. I feeling AVB might be pushing him because he knows without him our middle of park is pretty weak.

This exactly, Leds Knee, Toms ankle, now Moussa`s hip, all these "managed" injuries seem to turn out the same way, the only exception I can think of is Craig Bellamy, he has done remarkably well.

im not sure how serious it is I didnt even realise he had one of those niggly kinda injuries.

I bet we did know about it but we had 30m burning a hole and had to buy a replacement so we took a risk. It was either that or lose him to Utd.

Back