• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Motorcycle thread

I used to at one time but i have not been for a few years, i live outside of the London area now so apart for Saturdays i try to stay away from the place.

I can relate. Live near Heathrow and commute to work sometimes on the bike, so come weekend i'm sick of central London

Just spent an hour jerking off my four exhaust pipes with Autosol, my hands aren't even tired...
Came out pretty good, but I'll need to take them off to do a proper job. Ordered a Haynes manual off the bay, that should sort out my evening lecture for a few months :)

Sent fra min D5803 via Tapatalk

Gave my friend a ride last night. 150 miles to an island called Hitra. Good ride, including a 5km sub sea tunnel with a 10% descent and ditto ascent. Smelled like saltacoer and fish down there and the walls were dripping with water.

My buddy bought a Yamaha R6 from a fella working in the salmon industry and we rode back home on separate bikes. I rode his for 50 miles and I must say I'm glad I don't ride an R bike anymore (used to have a CBR). The R6 was fun and aggressive, but that just doesn't suit my riding style or speed limits. Feels like you're straddling a yoga ball...
300 miles on my CBF, half with a passenger, and I didn't feel any discomfort riding or waking up today.

Onwards!

anyone off road? I've got two trials bikes. both old school. My old mans 1965 Triumph 350 twin and an early 1980's Fantic twinshock

Just came home last Sunday after a 3 day trip with a friend.
Rode to Kristiansund, then to Geiranger, then Molde and back home.

My my my, Norway gets a lot of thumbs up from foreign press as a holiday destination and for good reasons! An amazing trip!
Riding a bike through the fjords and over the mountains makes me want to wrap myself in a Norwegian flag and jerking off all over myself. Molde FK losing to Sarpsborg 08 while we were in a hotel 100m from the stadium was just the icing on the cake. I'm a Rosenborg fan and we fudging hate Molde. Nice city though.

3c274e95a8b30958d5e98063f7d835f4.jpg

ba7461bb4ca88cccb8b0ec7aadc32880.jpg

d570280f11631b1f952b9fe735c89bd6.jpg

83830c333090bb203d2eab88571df87c.jpg

a3aaa32aa5411dc2a8c3026791c3d527.jpg

bd87118f3d3b870e2cf199b8598c6e97.jpg

Had a few downers, worst one was engine shutting down while passing a bus. This was on our way to the Trollstigen (Google it, crazy road) and I thought fudge me my moto just died in the middle of nowhere and my mechanical expertise is zero. Crossed my fingers hoping for a blown fuse, that I can fix and I brought extra ones. Fortunately it was a blown fuse and were off again after 10 minutes. Fuse blew 3 more times before I did the sensible thing and swapped that 10A fuse for a 20A, which lasted for the rest of the trip.

Looks like a great trip and some fantastic pictures mate. I with some mates went to the Harley Super Rally in Vinstra back in 2006 and its the only time i have been to Norway. We got a ferry from Saudi Sportswashing Machine to Bergen and rode from and back to there.We had a great time and met some great people.

There is nothing better then riding and seeing great country and good people.

Just came home last Sunday after a 3 day trip with a friend.
Rode to Kristiansund, then to Geiranger, then Molde and back home.

My my my, Norway gets a lot of thumbs up from foreign press as a holiday destination and for good reasons! An amazing trip!
Riding a bike through the fjords and over the mountains makes me want to wrap myself in a Norwegian flag and jerking off all over myself. Molde FK losing to Sarpsborg 08 while we were in a hotel 100m from the stadium was just the icing on the cake. I'm a Rosenborg fan and we fudgeing hate Molde. Nice city though.

3c274e95a8b30958d5e98063f7d835f4.jpg

ba7461bb4ca88cccb8b0ec7aadc32880.jpg

d570280f11631b1f952b9fe735c89bd6.jpg

83830c333090bb203d2eab88571df87c.jpg

a3aaa32aa5411dc2a8c3026791c3d527.jpg

bd87118f3d3b870e2cf199b8598c6e97.jpg

Awesome pics, always wanted to do a bike trip through Norway.

I'm aiming to do 1 bike trip / year to tick off my bucket list, in no particular order :

1. Route 66
2. Alaska
3. South Africa
4. Norway
5. Tuscany

Awesome pics, always wanted to do a bike trip through Norway.

I'm aiming to do 1 bike trip / year to tick off my bucket list, in no particular order :

1. Route 66
2. Alaska
3. South Africa
4. Norway
5. Tuscany

I did Route 66 back in the 90's ( it was always a dream of mine) To be honest i do not think i have ever had a better time then when i was doing it. Seeing as you are a Harley man it has to be number 1 on your list.

I did Route 66 back in the 90's ( it was always a dream of mine) To be honest i do not think i have ever had a better time then when i was doing it. Seeing as you are a Harley man it has to be number 1 on your list.

Nice, the complete route? How long did it take you? I can only allocate 2 weeks though which comes out to 177miles /day - sounds doable

Nice, the complete route? How long did it take you? I can only allocate 2 weeks though which comes out to 177miles /day - sounds doable

We took three weeks ( but we did not ride everyday), yep all the way from Chicago to Santa Monica. If you could get a couple of days sightseeing in along the way it would be better, we met some REAL interesting characters.

We took three weeks ( but we did not ride everyday), yep all the way from Chicago to Santa Monica. If you could get a couple of days sightseeing in along the way it would be better, we met some REAL interesting characters.

Cool, will keep that in mind. Meeting crazy Yankees along the way is half the fun :)

Cool, will keep that in mind. Meeting crazy Yankees along the way is half the fun :)

Indeed it is/was, America may be corrupt most of the time but the Country is awesome and its different every State you go through.

Just talking about the trip brings back so many great memories.

Back