• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Morgan Schneiderlin

I was about to write that. Betting suspended of Schneiderlin moving to Man Utd.
The Saints forums seem to think he'll be off to Man Utd within the next couple of days, possibly tomorrow.

seriously, one way or the other, I just want him to make his move :rolleyes: its all become so tedious now

that is bollox i assume

Schneiderlin is in Austria

I suppose its possible, although unlikely (I have no idea), that the blood was taken earlier

very easy to fake though, I have loads of those stickers and bottles as we often have to give samples from my kids (not blood) as they have a load of allergies

i think the biggest clue is that Soton are close to signing Claise. That shows they are close to agreeing the sale of Schneiderlin and the only club who have put in a bid so far is Utd

Craig Norwood (@CraigNorwood)
12/07/2015 22:35
Morgan Schneiderlin arrived into Carrington five-minutes after Bastian Schweinsteiger this evening. Medical done, now a #MUFC player.

Norwood is apparently a top journo

Yup, he's expected to fly to America tomorrow.

So that saga has been put to bed. Now we're left trying to find this season's car boot sale version aka the new Stambouli

Back