• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Morgan Schneiderlin

i thought someone had posted some quotes which give leg room for a deal to be done?

tried to look but i think it's been lost among the *** for tat bickering :p

Soton ITK:

Crab Lungs

All calculated by board, deal for Morgan done, pulled at last minute so player gets angry and becomes the bad guy, board then shrug their shoulders, sell him and say "we had no choice, it was best for sfc"

All bullsh1t

Soton ITK:

Crab Lungs

All calculated by board, deal for Morgan done, pulled at last minute so player gets angry and becomes the bad guy, board then shrug their shoulders, sell him and say "we had no choice, it was best for sfc"

All bullsh1t

Guess that ties in with GB saying he had sold his house, and dream destroyed in an hour. Maybe deal was lot closer than thought....

soton itk:

Crab lungs

all calculated by board, deal for morgan done, pulled at last minute so player gets angry and becomes the bad guy, board then shrug their shoulders, sell him and say "we had no choice, it was best for sfc"

all bullsh1t

come on morgan!!!!!!!!!!! We need you

The fans on saintsweb rate this guy as there best player last year. Deschamps put him in the French squad. His stats are excellent. Poch evidently sees him as superior to the riches we have in our midfield currently. He ticks alot of fekin boxes. Why the hell is there any debate over this?

The fans on saintsweb rate this guy as there best player last year. Deschamps put him in the French squad. His stats are excellent. Poch evidently sees him as superior to the riches we have in our midfield currently. He ticks alot of fekin boxes. Why the hell is there any debate over this?

because some people watch 1 or 2 games plus youtube highlights then think they know about a player

MS is the best we can hope for and we would be lucky to get him. HE will be what Dembele, Jenas and Zakora never was

Last edited:
because some people watch 1 or 2 games plus youtube highlights then think they know about a player
Not really. Everyone seems to be saying that the Saints players and fans rate him as their best. The stats put him up there. France national coach picks him. Our current coach wants him. And his YouTube video is cool. The last point probably plays the smallest part in people's minds.

Not really. Everyone seems to be saying that the Saints players and fans rate him as their best. The stats put him up there. France national coach picks him. Our current coach wants him. And his YouTube video is cool. The last point probably plays the smallest part in people's minds.

my comment was about the few who don't rate him

Another ITK from SaintsWeb:

Billy

Around midday today Morgans agents were at St Mary's expecting to find out and discuss which bid had been accepted by the club for him. you can imagine his surprise at the statements made by our chairman a few hours later. He has been lied to by the club and promises that were made to him and have now been broken. IMO i still think he we go (has a club ever kept a player who didnt wish to stay?), and the worst possible thing Krueger could have said. Are we now gonna have a player go on strike? i personally think its best we let any who don't want to be here go. The club are scared after the fans reaction to the Chambers sale and are now trying to placate the fans by blocking Morgans promised transfer.

MS is the best we can hope for and we would be lucky to get him. HE will be what Dembele, Jenas and Zakora never was

Or maybe because some people watch one or two games plus youtue videos which is not enough to form an opinion on a player. I cannot imagine and fathom that people on here watch so much football especially other players from other clubs that they are also able to make an informed opinion.

Or maybe because some people watch one or two games plus youtue videos which is not enough to form an opinion on a player. I cannot imagine and fathom that people on here watch so much football especially other players from other clubs that they are also able to make an informed opinion.

On average in a normal season I watch maybe 4-8 games a week (from all sorts of leagues). I also know other people who watch a similar number, and trust their opinions implicitly. Further, when there are UEFA competition matches, I watch as much as I can. I also watch highlights of other leagues, and the Premier League. I try to see 2 or 3 games per international break, too.

I can't fathom how you can't fathom that a lot of people watch a lot of football.

Greg Stobart tweeted "Schneiderlin ready to submit transfer request to force Tottenham move, broken promises are behind Twitter outburst".

Isn't Stobart the guy everyone says is half-trustworthy?

Back