• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moral Dilemma

Eat it, the shop can not take it back, has it has left the shop for an unknow amount of time, and with a customer, they can not resell, only throw it away. so you have a resault my friend.

A wallet should be an absolute given. I always give my parking tickets to someone if they have a decent amount of time left and in turn when I'm heading into town on a Friday, I quite often manage to grab a free travel card that someone has left on top of the machine at the back exit to the station.

In Crawley now, the parking machines force you to enter your car reg first so you can't pass it on to someone else.

Tossers.

I guess you could call it one back for the little person, after all the crap we have to put up with at times.
I was going to say you could also call it theft probably, til I remembered that last time I bought a printer the chap in Staples rang it up as something different, a shredder or something, which was far cheaper, and I neglected to say anything. I agonised about it for a few days though. Well, sorta.

See you in Parkhurst.

In Crawley now, the parking machines force you to enter your car reg first so you can't pass it on to someone else.

Tossers.

This happens in Hospitals now as the prices are for two hours at a time so either two, four, six etc. So you're forced to pay for six if you wanna stay for four hrs and 10 mins.

Its a fudgein joke. They know tickets are passed onto each other so they negated that from happenin again

Don't feel as bad now knowing crawley accepted two fudging teles!!!!

Anyway just had the chicken. Was good.

Her this whole the ng and s a scam. I once watched a documents mentary called the league of gentlemen.

They had a rogue butcher serving illicit addictive meat, he would hand it out freely and then wham he had customers on the hook.

It was all filmed in some bog standard northern town.

:oops:

Earlier this year, I ordered, through Amazon, a new LG 26 inch flat screen for my boys re-decorated bedroom.
I paid a few quid extra for a specific express delivery.

By 5pm that night, despite e-mails saying it was on the way, it didn't arrive, so got on phone to both Amazon and the delivery company........it had left main distributors the night before, but did not appear at the local delivery depot. So Amazon person said it appeared to have "been lost in transit" (stolen, he admitted was likely).

Replacement ordered for delivery 3 days later.

Next day, guess what arrived?

Two days later, guess what arrived?

So, both boys now have nice shiny new flatscreens. For the price of one.

I guess you could call it one back for the little person, after all the crap we have to put up with at times.

Under the Unsolicited Goods and Services Act 1971 (and as amended in 2001 as The Unsolicited Goods and Services Act 1971 (Electronic Communications) Order 2001) it is an offence to demand payment for goods known to be unsolicited, in other words, they were sent to a person without any prior request made by them or on their behalf.

Someone who receives goods in these circumstances may retain them as an unconditional gift, and does not have to pay for or return any unwanted goods.

However, in the case of unsolicited goods received before 1 November 2000, the recipient is required to give notice to the sender to collect them within 30 days, or otherwise to wait for 6 months, before being able to treat the goods as their own property. If you received them after 1 November 2000, and they don't contact you, it could (and should, as you want the TV!) be classed as an unconditional gift.

Sending more than one item of anything (when only one is ordered and initially paid for) and expecting payment for both/all is called Inertia Selling and is illegal under The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000

All that said, I would probably have rang them - and I would definately have rang the butcher ;)

Her this whole the ng and s a scam. I once watched a documents mentary called the league of gentlemen.

They had a rogue butcher serving illicit addictive meat, he would hand it out freely and then wham he had customers on the hook.

It was all filmed in some bog standard northern town.

have you been eating some of the dodgy meat?

Back