• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Monaco OMT

Is it a sign of a lack of interest that the OMT appears on the day of the game?

-------------Lloris

Walker--Verts--Alder--Davies

----------Dier---Alli

Lamela----Eriksen----Chadli

--------------Kane

(same as City but Son is obviously injured)

W 3-1

the potential to be a very high scoring game

0-0

worst match thread ever

#THFC squad in Monaco: Lloris, Vorm, McGee, Trippier, Alderweireld, Fazio, Wimmer, Vertonghen, Rose, Davies, Winks, Dier, Carroll (1/2)

#THFC squad in Monaco: Alli, Lamela, Townsend, Onomah, Eriksen, Chadli, Njie & Kane

Walker sitting it out.

Real shame about Son. His energy and enthusiasm will be missed. Chadli or Nige in for him. Trips for Walker and maybe Rose for Davies. Otherwise same team as against City.

Normally I would play the reserves away in Euro qualifiers but Monacco isn't too far and the team is beginning to find some form.

Lloris
Trippier Wimmer Fazio Rose

Dier Carroll

Townsend N'Jie Chadli

Kane​
[/QUOTE]

Shiver down my spine when i saw the name Fazio.

We should send the stiffs to every away game in the group stage and keep the first team fresh for the league.

Vorm

Trippier Fazio Wimmer Rose

Dier Carroll

Townsend Onomah Chadli

N'Jie

Normally I would play the reserves away in Euro qualifiers but Monacco isn't too far and the team is beginning to find some form.

This game is more important than Swansea.

Especially after Arsenal and Chelsea's comedy exploits in the week make it even more likely that only the top 3 will get CL (as Italy are about to overtake England in the coefficients).

We should send the stiffs to every away game in the group stage and keep the first team fresh for the league.

Not when our group is as strong as it is (stronger than a good number of CL groups) and we're already out of our other main chance of silverware.

Back