• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Modric - No Longer A Spurs Player

I just want him to fudge off exactly like i did last season. Hopefully we get Sahin somehow in return but not holding my breath.
Yeah i just want him to leave now. When the manager is publicly slating his actions you know that the relationship with the club isn't good.

He's a little runt, I can't believe that a lot of people were singing his name last season.

Does anyone care about this saga anymore? It bores me to death.

This x 10000000 thousand billion zillion.

I wish there was a presss black out on it, just banish him from the club and let the respective board members negotiate the deal. Make our peace that he is gone, that we will get some money for him, that we will replace him, and then that be that.

Really nothing else to say. The story is boring beyond belief.

No quotes from Modric. Again, he has been poorly advised. Greed is a powerful drug for all concerned on the Madrid/Modric side of things...

i dont need quotes from modric, actions speak much louder than words... i just need to know that he didnt train and that he didnt fly. whether it is him or his agent pulling the strings is not as important as that fact that the asset is not conforming.

plus the lack of a quote from modric in the midst of this is also not helping.

i dont understand how people can have more than 2000 posts and not have posted for the last couple of months. amazing stuff

just coz its funny

0XAkjnQ8

I'm kinda glad Totman is back tbh. We had our differences but always sticks to the topic when debating which is good.

Thanks, but Im not back as such....just lurking and came across an incredible bit of memory loss regarding Steffs Goodfellas story about ex Bosnian war crime soldiers who had turned into mob bosses being the reason Modric went to the papers and said he wanted to join Chelsea.

Its good for him that GG has since imploded several times, as he can now deny saying anything of the sort, and his rather fanciful theory cannot be re-traced.

Luka Modric ‏@Luka_who_it_is
Why is boss hate me? I think he must be nasty cos he heard I tell Niko boss look like a turtle

Back