• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mighty Spurs vs Everton

With all the injuries and now two more. We need to just support the guys and battle this out. But damn. When are we going to get some luck on the injury side. Hopefully Romero is just cautionary and Richy just a tweak..

Everton are an in form side. So it was never an easy game anyway

20 mins left and all we seem to do is to play suicidal tiki taka out the back.
With defenders who can't do it!

This is a bit of a wakeup call for those that don't think we still need a lot of squad churn. The first 11 is good when all fit, the system is excellent, the squad depth and quality is really poor. As soon as we lose a few starters it does show.

Not sure taking Sarr off was the right decision. I'd have subbed GLC on for Skippy and dropped Sarr back instead. Or taken Johnson off, who's been ineffective for most of the match.

With defenders who can't do it!

This is a bit of a wakeup call for those that don't think we still need a lot of squad churn. The first 11 is good when all fit, the system is excellent, the squad depth and quality is really poor. As soon as we lose a few starters it does show.
We don't need a LOT. we need three quality signings down the spine. CB, CM, CF. I think then we are in a really good spot..

i genuinely think the plan with him is to play on the left with Kulu on the right but we've had to adapt things.
Johnson is better on the right. He gets into positions.. He always looks like he's will get a goal. But it's not quite coming off for him at the moment..

Back