• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mighty Spurs vs. Emirates Marketing Project

Should I just change your avatar now?

Sevilla-vs-Manchester-City-Champions-League-group-stage.jpg

B1_2dLFCQAAOTC2.jpg

1462279504_977575_1462280349_noticia_normal.jpg

The bottom pic

One of my all-time favourite chants v City at home about 4 seasons ago. Gallagher was spotted in the East Stand...."You're just a sh#t Chas'n'Dave"

Title decider.

They are capable of playing some sublime stuff but we are fortunate that Nolito and De Bruyne are out. They have plenty of quality that could still come in (Sane, Navas, Fernando etc).

Hope is that we can bring back our own big guns minus Kane.

Questions Poch must answer if all are fit; Dier or Wanyama to partner Dembele? Son to play up top instead of Janssen? Or which 3 play behind Janssen, Eriksen, Alli, Lamela, Son.

Title decider.

They are capable of playing some sublime stuff but we are fortunate that Nolito and De Bruyne are out. They have plenty of quality that could still come in (Sane, Navas, Fernando etc).

Hope is that we can bring back our own big guns minus Kane.

Questions Poch must answer if all are fit; Dier or Wanyama to partner Dembele? Son to play up top instead of Janssen? Or which 3 play behind Janssen, Eriksen, Alli, Lamela, Son.

Aguero is the biggest danger. But Sterling charging into the box is a big weapon for them too, would not surprise me if he cons a pen

Hugo

Walker Toby Verts Rose

Dier Wanyama

Dembele
Lamela<-><->Eriksen
Son
Subs Vorm George VJ Winko Alli Wimmer Sissoko

Last edited:
Aguero is the biggest danger. But Sterling charging into the box is a big weapon for them too, would not surprise me if he cons a pen
To be quite honest, Aguero, Silva, De Bruyne, Nolito, and now Sterling are fantastic players capable of ripping apart the best teams. We are going to need to be completely switched on and possibly need a bit of luck (like last season).
But we too are a good team, should be a cracker.

To be quite honest, Aguero, Silva, De Bruyne, Nolito, and now Sterling are fantastic players capable of ripping apart the best teams. We are going to need to be completely switched on and possibly need a bit of luck (like last season).
But we too are a good team, should be a cracker.

Sterling is a different player from last season........its black magic. Aguero up there with best in the world and together they have me hiding behind the sofa.....I would require medical sedation if I was at WHL.
I like watching City this season going forward they are on fire. I dont think we can stop them sadly. BUT their defence is a different matter.

Only Ricky Villa can save us from this TRULY VILE OMT.

The good thing is the current Telegraph football corruption expose will help deflect from this abomination.

#DISGUSTED

I posted this in another thread, more relevant here though:

We have a lot of options, but I hope Poch goes for power. I think we can work them into the ground, win the ball from them in dangerous areas and be pretty direct when we get it (not just long passes, but players like Dembele, Son and Sissoko getting a good run at them).

I know a lot of people don't like it, but I'd pair Dier and Wanyama in this game. This allows Dembele to be used at number 10. I'd bring in the fresh players who didn't play v CSKA.

------------------lloris
walker----toby-------vert-------rose
----------dier------wanyama
---sissoko------dembele-----son
---------------janssen

That is such a physically strong team with lots of athleticism and 3 players behind Janssen who can all dribble effectively.......With Alli, Eriksen, Lamela and GKN among the subs, we can introduce some guile and different attacking options if the game pans out that way.

They were a physically strong team with lots of athleticism last season and we still did the double over them. Eriksen has finally found some form and you want to bench him against City? WTF

Most importantly by starting without any of Dele, Eriksen, Lamela and GK you are depriving us of all creativity which is just ridiculous because yesterday they showed us they have a dodgy defense.

Sterling is a different player from last season........its black magic. Aguero up there with best in the world and together they have me hiding behind the sofa.....I would require medical sedation if I was at WHL.
I like watching City this season going forward they are on fire. I dont think we can stop them sadly. BUT their defence is a different matter.

Indeed, just ask Celtic

they had Kolorov at CB and Zabeleta RB in defence yesterday - Zabeleta was finished at the top level a year or so ago and Kolorov is crap and always has been crap - different defence with Stones ( I know but compared to Kolorov) in so expect a tougher defence -

they had Kolorov at CB and Zabeleta RB in defence yesterday - Zabeleta was finished at the top level a year or so ago and Kolorov is crap and always has been crap - different defence with Stones ( I know but compared to Kolorov) in so expect a tougher defence -

But stones gets caught out vs pressing sides as he believes he is a better footballer than he is and what's their alternative at right back... Another aging right back

I'm actually in a dilemma about bringing Dier back for this. I'm wondering about sticking with Dembele and Wanyama, while Dier demonstrates some sharpness in a lesser fixture.

-------------------Lloris
Walker----Alder-----Verts-----Rose/Davies
-------------Dembele---Wanyama
--Lamela--------Alli----------Son
--------------Janssen

Back