• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mighty Spurs vs Brighton OMT

Bentancur is a cm not a '10' as far as I know and Kulusevski is a rwb/winger/10 yet you have him in a cm 2? Tanganga has been tinkle poor with a mistake in every game, irrelevant now as he's injured.
Im sry I saw now that I had swiched places on kulusevski and Bentancur…

Sounds like Son and the new boys on the bench. Tanganga and Skipp miss out.
With 2 important league games in 5 days afterwards I would be keeping Son on the bench, bring him on for the last 25 to get some rust out of him and then unleash him on Wednesday

Would love to see Sessengon and Kulusevski downs the flanks! Both 21. Both with lots to prove. Both with ample talent. Just need to get them in the right mindset. Take away the pressure on them, get them doing the simple things well, and the rest will come. Both will thrive off 1-2s down the wing. And are comfortable in and around the box.

Last edited:
Would love to see Sessengon and Kulusevski downs the flanks! Both 21. Both with lots to prove. Both with ample talent. Just need to get them in the right mindset. Take away the pressure on them, get them doing the simple things well, and the rest will come. Both will thrive off 1-2s down the wing. And are comfortable in and around the box.
With Royal and Davies underlapping.

Royal Dier Romero

Kulu Skipp Bentacur Sessengon

Moura Kane Son

Won’t be playing this today, but looks a more attacking side with plenty of goals in it. Provided Sessengon and Kulu can use their impressive physique well, it should also be strong defensively. I’m a fan of Hojgjerg so he’d be rotated in and out too. When fresh he’s a huge asset.

Would be lovely to get an early lead today and keep Kane from exerting himself.

Conte has said it's too soon to start the new signings. Hopefully romero and son are back to full fitness. Skipp and Tanganga out.

Lloris
Romero Dier Davies
Doherty Reguillon
Hojbjerg Winks
Moura Son
Kane

Conte has said it's too soon to start the new signings. Hopefully romero and son are back to full fitness. Skipp and Tanganga out.

Lloris
Romero Dier Davies
Doherty Reguillon
Hojbjerg Winks
Moura Son
Kane

That but with Bergwijn instead of Doherty for me.

I want to win so want us to put out a strong team from the start
Also to get out any rustiness from a ridiculous 2 weeks break

You realise the 2 week break is as much a mental thing as a physical one. They get a week where they can get away and not think about football. We've only got the league and fa cup to worry about. With uefa saying you can play games the day of european games we've got plenty of time to catch up.

Back