• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Midweek break?

Can't agree with that I'm afraid. What the fvck have they done to deserve it? Nurses etc see people dying every day, they don't get flown out to exotic destinations to lift their spirits.

Had enough of all the overpaid pricks

Thats what I'm taking about.

Thats what I'm taking about.

It's a stupid argument. Different businesses pay different money. In an ideal world the government would be able to pay nurses the same wages as footballers, but really that argument holds no substance.

Don't like it? Don't pay your Sky bill.

Being rich, well paid -or even a prima donna doesn't mean you can't get knackered from playing too much football. Yesterday the players got a huge adrenaline rush after the non-goal, ran around like fudge for 15 minutes with a righteous sense of injustice (deservedly so), scored and then when the adrenaline rush wore off they were knackered - especially on that large energy sapping pitch

We haven't got the squad depth in certain areas, and Harry has not rotatated squad effectively. Our players look physically and mentally shot. If I was manager, I would tell them to go home, forget about football for a few days (and keep off the booze). It's not as if they are suddenly going to forget how to play -any more than they have done already.

Being rich, well paid -or even a prima donna doesn't mean you can't get knackered from playing too much football. Yesterday the players got a huge adrenaline rush after the non-goal, ran around like fudge for 15 minutes with a righteous sense of injustice (deservedly so), scored and then when the adrenaline rush wore off they were knackered - especially on that large energy sapping pitch

We haven't got the squad depth in certain areas, and Harry has not rotatated squad effectively. Our players look physically and mentally shot. If I was manager, I would tell them to go home, forget about football for a few days (and keep off the booze). It's not as if they are suddenly going to forget how to play -any more than they have done already.

Careful mate, you may make some sense, not tolerated at this point on the board ...

Careful mate, you may make some sense, not tolerated at this point on the board ...

I never said players can't get tired after games. Of course they can, they're not superhuman. But that's no reason why they should be given a weeks free holiday. Give them a rest, sure, but I'm not having them take a holiday from money that we pay so they can go and top up their tan and get tinkled up in Ibiza or whatever.

Back