• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mid-season player ratings

Mulletperm

Mauricio Taricco
Friedel - 6.
Lloris - 7.

Walker - 5.
Gallas - 6.
Dawson - 6.
Caulker - 7.
Vert - 8.
Naughton - 6.

Lennon - 6.
Sandro - 8.
Dembele - 7.
Livermore - 5.
Bale - 7.
Sig' - 6.

Dempsey - 6.
Defoe - 8.
Adebayor - 4.

Have skipped those not featured prominantly.

Friedel - 6.
Lloris - 7.

Walker - 6
Gallas - 6
Dawson - 7
Caulker - 6
Vert - 8
Naughton - 6.

Lennon - 7
Sandro - 8
Dembele - 8
Bale - 8
Sig' - 6

Dempsey - 6
Defoe - 8
Adebayor - 6

Lloris 7
Freidel 6

Walker 6
Naughton 6
Gallas 6
Dawson 7
Caulker 6
Vertonghen 8

Lennon 7
Bale 8
Dempsey 6 (would be 7 based on last couple of months)
Sandro 8
Dembele 7
Livermore 6
Sigurdsson 6
Huddlestone 6

Adebayor 5
Defoe 9

Dembele, Sandro and Lloris for mid-season player of the season so far?

UoEEe.jpg

Last edited:
LLoris 7
Friedel 7 (fantastic start to season and model pro)

Walker 5 (shocking start but improving)
Gallas 6
Caulker 7
Verts 7
Naughton 6

Lennon 8
Dembele 8
Sandro 9
Hudd 5
Dempsey 6.5 (but improving)
Sigg 6.5 (but improving)
Bale 8

Defoe 8
Ade 5

Lloris 7
Friedel 7

Walker 6
Naughton 6
Caulker 7
Verts 8
Gallas 6

Lennon 7
Hudd 6
Dembele 8
Sandro 8
Bale 8
Sig 6
Dempsey 6

Defoe 7
Adebayor 5

AVB 8 - Wasn't convinced early on and still don't know how successful he will be long term, but can't argue with the recent form and I'd say he's got more things right so far than wrong.

Last edited:
Lloris 7
Friedel 7

Walker 6
Naughton 6
Caulker 7
Verts 8
Gallas 6
Dawson 6

Lennon 8
Hudd 6
Dembele 8
Sandro 8
Bale 9
Sig 6
Dempsey 7
Parker 6

Defoe 7
Adebayor 6

AVB 7

Friedel - 5
Lloris - 8

Walker - 4
Gallas - 4
Dawson - 6.
Caulker - 7.
Verthongen - 9
Naughton - 5

Lennon - 7
Sandro - 8
Dembele - 8
Thudd - 3
Carrol - 5
Livermore - 4
Bale - 9
Sigurdsson - 5

Dempsey - 6.
Defoe - 6
Adebayor - 3

AVB - 8

Lloris - 8 - Very promising start, keen to see more from him
Friedel - 7 - Was one of our better performers in the opening few months even if it was the correct decision to drop him

Walker - 5 - Been disappointing not to build on last season, still very suspect defensively
Naughton - 6 - Bumraped in the NLD but has been improving in recent weeks
Caulker - 7.5 - Hasn't let anybody down, hugely promising
Vertonghen - 8 - A couple of errors early on while he adjusted, but now that he's in full flow he's looking like one of the best defenders in the league
Gallas - 4 - Finished at this level. Time for him to move on.
Dawson - 6 - Hasn't played as much as he should have done, done ok when given the chance

Lennon - 8 - Has stayed fit which has been crucial for us, he's already managed more minutes in the Premiership than he did last year
Huddlestone - 6 - Looked a bit rusty and off the pace at times, but also has wowed us with some very good delivery too.
Dembele - 9 - A revelation, we've won practically every game he's played for us
Sandro - 9.5 - Couldn't have asked for any more from him, has established himself as the best defensive midfielder in the Premiership.
Bale - 9 - Has been very consistent, only one goal away from matching last year's total with just over half the appearances
Sigurdsson - 6 - Hasn't been used as much as he should have been. Form was a bit hit and miss early on but he's improved.
Dempsey - 6 - Absolute dogbrick for the first few months of the season but he's done well since mid-November.
Parker - 6 - Pretty good, will be important for the second half of the season.

Defoe - 8 - Can't argue with 10 league goals half way through the season. Although one goal in his last 6 league games which was against a brick Aston Villa side is concerning. I expect the traditional dry second half of the season from him.
Adebayor - 5 - I know he arrived late in the window, didn't have a pre-season and has had injuries and suspensions. But this is a man who scored 17 league goals and got 12 league assists last year, so to only have 2 goals and no assists is a poor return by his standards.

AVB - 6 - The team now appears motivated and playing a high line and pressing game well. But I can't pretend that I didn't witness some of the worst tactical decisions I've ever seen earlier in the season.

So, here's the correct answer:

Lloris - 8
Friedel - 7

Walker - 6
Naughton - 7
Verthongen - 8
Dawson - 7
Caulker - 7
Gallas - 6

Bale - 8
Lennon - 7
Townsend - 6
Dempsey - 6
Sigurdsson - 6
Sandro - 8
Dembele - 7
Huddlestone - 6
Livermore - 6

Defoe - 7
Adebayor - 5

Lloris - 8 - Very promising start, keen to see more from him
Friedel - 7 - Was one of our better performers in the opening few months even if it was the correct decision to drop him

Walker - 5 - Been disappointing not to build on last season, still very suspect defensively
Naughton - 6 - Bumraped in the NLD but has been improving in recent weeks
Caulker - 7.5 - Hasn't let anybody down, hugely promising
Vertonghen - 8 - A couple of errors early on while he adjusted, but now that he's in full flow he's looking like one of the best defenders in the league
Gallas - 4 - Finished at this level. Time for him to move on.
Dawson - 6 - Hasn't played as much as he should have done, done ok when given the chance

Lennon - 8 - Has stayed fit which has been crucial for us, he's already managed more minutes in the Premiership than he did last year
Huddlestone - 6 - Looked a bit rusty and off the pace at times, but also has wowed us with some very good delivery too.
Dembele - 9 - A revelation, we've won practically every game he's played for us
Sandro - 9.5 - Couldn't have asked for any more from him, has established himself as the best defensive midfielder in the Premiership.
Bale - 9 - Has been very consistent, only one goal away from matching last year's total with just over half the appearances
Sigurdsson - 6 - Hasn't been used as much as he should have been. Form was a bit hit and miss early on but he's improved.
Dempsey - 6 - Absolute dogbrick for the first few months of the season but he's done well since mid-November.
Parker - 6 - Pretty good, will be important for the second half of the season.

Defoe - 8 - Can't argue with 10 league goals half way through the season. Although one goal in his last 6 league games which was against a brick Aston Villa side is concerning. I expect the traditional dry second half of the season from him.
Adebayor - 5 - I know he arrived late in the window, didn't have a pre-season and has had injuries and suspensions. But this is a man who scored 17 league goals and got 12 league assists last year, so to only have 2 goals and no assists is a poor return by his standards.

AVB - 6 - The team now appears motivated and playing a high line and pressing game well. But I can't pretend that I didn't witness some of the worst tactical decisions I've ever seen earlier in the season.

Bolded ratings seem a tad over the top, one way or the other.

Gallas has certainly played more than a few stinkers but he's also been our best defender in several of his more recent appearances so a 4 overall seems unduly harsh.

Dembele has been good overall, at times very good indeed, but that good? H'mm.

Sandro has also been excellent most matches but you seem to have forgotten some of his distinctly average performances, and even at his best his distribution has often let him down.

Bolded ratings seem a tad over the top, one way or the other.

Gallas has certainly played more than a few stinkers but he's also been our best defender in several of his more recent appearances so a 4 overall seems unduly harsh.

Dembele has been good overall, at times very good indeed, but that good? H'mm.

Sandro has also been excellent most matches but you seem to have forgotten some of his distinctly average performances, and even at his best his distribution has often let him down.

I agree 9.5 is a bit high, but you only have to look at our record when he plays compared to when he doesn't to see what a big difference he makes.

Name me a defensive midfielder in the Premiership who has been anywhere near as good as Sandro this season. To demonstrate the level of consistency he has shown is seriously impressive, and yes, I have forgotten his distinctly average performances because none really spring to mind.

Dembele at 9 is probably a bit high I suppose. But I wanted to have him the same as Bale because we have struggled when he hasn't been playing.

Lloris - 8
Brad - 6

Walker - 6
Gallas - 5
Dawson - 6.5
Verts - 8
Caulker - 7
Nasughton - 6

Lennon - 8
Sandro - 8.5
Hudd - 5
Parker - n/a