• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Michy Batshuayi

He won't go to the spammers.i think he ends up at juve.We should be further down the line if he was the one.

Never. If I was him, I'd turn down the chance to join Juve, the biggest team in Italian football and winners of multiples trophies domestically and at European level, in order to join West Ham, at best a mid-table team in England

Never. If I was him, I'd turn down the chance to join Juve, the biggest team in Italian football and winners of multiples trophies domestically and at European level, in order to join West Ham, at best a mid-table team in England

You might get another 20k-50k a week though knowing the spammers.

New tv deal kicking in, all the money just disappearing on inflated transfer fees and wages. Typical.

In a way I'm glad we won't be part of it because of the stadium we have to build.

New tv deal kicking in, all the money just disappearing on inflated transfer fees and wages. Typical.

In a way I'm glad we won't be part of it because of the stadium we have to build.

Indeed. Any smart country would syphon off big chunks of it to invest in the grassroots game. The game will never improve in this country while youth and amateur football is played on cabbage patches where you change in the back of cars and have to clear needles off the pitches

I'm very pleased we are investing our windfall on sustainable growth - i.e. building the stadium with ever reducing mortgages.

Last edited:
Indeed. Any smart country would syphon off big chunks of it to invest in the grassroots game. The game will never improve in this country while youth and amateur football is played on cabbage patches where you change in the back of cars and have to clear needles off the pitches

I'm very pleased we are investing our windfall on sustainable growth - i.e. building the stadium with ever reducing mortgages.

I think those day's are gone, it's a factory now, big clubs have academies that pick kids up from very young ages and farm them

for sure every now and then a park player will break through but they will be the minority, and the chances of them making it without every club in the country already knowing about them is practically non existent

the system will turn on its head, big clubs won't be buying players off the little clubs, the little clubs will be filling their squads with players released or loaned out from the big club academies

smaller clubs with a business model based on up selling talent are in big trouble, big football is here

Alder: "Whether I hope Batshuayi coming to Tottenham ? Yes of course. He has a lot of qualities. The problem of course is that Tottenham at that position has Harry Kane , while there is still a lot of interest for Batshuayi . "

Blimey I totally agree with you. Maybe the world is ending.

I hope we don't spend £30m on this kid. That Jaansen fella looks good for half of the price.
Whilst of course a club like ours needs to be prudent, if we are thinking big we should be concerning ourselves with who the best player is and not who represents the best value.....

Back