• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Michy Batshuayi

I talked about this guy last summer in another forum. Don't know why we couldn't have gone for him last year, loaned him out to a PL team and now he'd be ready with a year's league experience under his belt. Then again, if we had gotten him last summer and had played him, maybe Kane wouldn't have gotten his chance.

Think we should just get Levy to make a deal with the Belgian FA

All Belgian players must play for Spurs to qualify for national team duty, and in return we will field their whole fudging team all year ..

(and in small print, Belgium will pay for our stadium)

Think we should just get Levy to make a deal with the Belgian FA

All Belgian players must play for Spurs to qualify for national team duty, and in return we will field their whole fudgeing team all year ..

(and in small print, Belgium will pay for our stadium)

And do the catering.

Mayo all the way!!!! Chips are savoury, why add sugar to it? It's like ketchup on a fry up, they may rhyme but you might as well have Harribo as a side dish (HP EVERY TIME).

Anyway, I signed this kid on FIFA during career move with Palace, got him for a few million less and he was a beast, scored every game and in the end left for £50m after a year. Only seen YouTube clips but have heard some very promising things about him.

I was thinking beer and horse burgers with bicky sauce ( if you ever visit Bruges - try it, its incredible).

Some nice chocolates for the west stand.

Why has everything gone quiet on this guy?

I was really keen on him (although haven't seen much of him) as I thought he could do the job for us.

He signed a new contract I think - our interest was probably just his agent trying to.get him a better deal

He signed a new contract I think - our interest was probably just his agent trying to.get him a better deal

oh okay thanks, I missed that. Still doesnt necessarily rule him out - although I accept it does make it a lot less likely and his club can stick out for crazy money (unless of course there is a buy-out clause!!!)

I'm not sure but i thought i saw a follow-up post by The Goat saying agents were messing with things and now it wasn't so clear cut?
Perhaps i misread and it was to do with another target at another time?

Here's hoping it is true that we will get him after the Cup final: it would be a REAL signal of intent no doubt!

Clinton was similar when he played in france only difference he used to come in of the wings....This lad looks like a centre forward.
Remind me of Welbeck in a few ways.

Back