• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mens fashion...

I really wanted a pair until I saw them on sale at Tesco. Ruins the brand a little for me - especially when they charge such a premium. If Ford wants to continue charging the prices he does, he need to do what Chanel do and aggressively ban all discount sales of his products.

Don't forget, buy round sunglasses this summer.

Never seen them in there but then again I've not stepped foot in tescos for about 5 years either. Saying that looked on google and cant see any stories about this promotion.

May just buy some Gucci - currently rocking Police which I still really like.

guys - anyone know what the sizing differences are like on Polo Ralph Lauren polo's when comparing US to the UK?

am Large in uk and don't want my mate to bring me back a blimp basically

This thread has just confirmed that I am an old fart at 34. Everything look brick and looks like a Hollyoaks extra would wear it! fudge I sound like my dad, fire slippers and pipe at the ready

recently purchased the following:

74579_A2_Silver_Reveal_Watch.jpg

jbfa003104f_navy.jpg

image1xxl.jpg

For inexpensive timepieces, try Uniform Wares for a nice minimalist watch. Also Aark Collective. For a "fashion" watch, Givenchy's new line is decent. Any more expensive than that, you might as well splurge on a proper watch.

Back