• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino

Yep it’s kinda embarrassing
PSG are way way way better resourced than every side in that league
And they have brilliant players and a reliant coach
But him coming in and not winning the league is IMO not a great result for him
The two cups he was win they qualified for the finals before him
Maybe he is so Spurs it’s scary
Oh come on there were reasons Tuchel was sacked. They were already struggling when Poch took over. He hasn't had time to really make this team his own.

Oh come on there were reasons Tuchel was sacked. They were already struggling when Poch took over. He hasn't had time to really make this team his own.
They were in the CL knock out stages
1 point off top
And in a cup final I believe which Poch won in his fist game

They were in the CL knock out stages
1 point off top
And in a cup final I believe which Poch won in his fist game
That was the charity shield not a cup final. He then took the team past both Barca and Bayern. That was nothing to do with the last manager. This season is a free hit for Poch.

That was the charity shield not a cup final. He then took the team past both Barca and Bayern. That was nothing to do with the last manager. This season is a free hit for Poch.
It’s a free hit in Spurs fans eyes
Losing the league ... that’s not a few hit in a one horse league

The previous manager was sacked when one point off the league lead, having taken them to the final of the previous seasons CL

Poch hasn't been able to close that one point league lead and hasn't taken them back to the CL final.

Which means it wouldn't be a surprise if he was sacked, ridiculous as it would be. I'm not sure why they sacked Tuchel either

The previous manager was sacked when one point off the league lead, having taken them to the final of the previous seasons CL

Poch hasn't been able to close that one point league lead and hasn't taken them back to the CL final.

Which means it wouldn't be a surprise if he was sacked, ridiculous as it would be. I'm not sure why they sacked Tuchel either

I very much doubt Poch will be worried about the sack whatever happens. Plus even if it happened he will quickly pick up another top job. Don’t think PSG will have harmed his CV at all. Especially as he has shown he is capable of winning trophies in a short space of time.

City have won the PL 3 out of the last 4 seasons. Is this a one horse league? Clearly not. Real and Barca are the biggest teams in La Liga but Athletico have broken that dominance twice. Even the biggest teams don’t always win every domestic trophy.

City have won the PL 3 out of the last 4 seasons. Is this a one horse league? Clearly not. Real and Barca are the biggest teams in La Liga but Athletico have broken that dominance twice. Even the biggest teams don’t always win every domestic trophy.
Our league has many teams with money
The Spanish league has too
The french league hasn’t
It’s that simple
Their so far out of everyone’s league money wise so to not win what should be a cakewalk isn’t good

Our league has many teams with money
The Spanish league has too
The french league hasn’t
It’s that simple
Their so far out of everyone’s league money wise so to not win what should be a cakewalk isn’t good
Monaco won I think 3 seasons ago. It happens. As for not good look. Seriously I don't think it will make a jot of difference to Poch's reputation except Spurs fans who always want to paint him as a bottler. Which in itself is odd and not a good look.

Monaco won I think 3 seasons ago. It happens. As for not good look. Seriously I don't think it will make a jot of difference to Poch's reputation except Spurs fans who always want to paint him as a bottler. Which in itself is odd and not a good look.
What’s odd is Spurs fan defending him at another club...
Another club that walks the league normally

Back