• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino

So do we want Lille to win the league so that Poch becomes available again, or are PSG likely to stick with him anyway, in which case we want Poch to win the league?! Dilemma

Edit: Would he even come back?

So do we want Lille to win the league so that Poch becomes available again, or are PSG likely to stick with him anyway, in which case we want Poch to win the league?! Dilemma

why would we want him back again? (other than nostalgia)

they brick the bed against City (the tie should have been killed off in 1st half of first game), undone by fudging Mahrez (one trick pony), likely to miss out on French league for only the 2nd time in 8 years ..

Not sure there has been a whole bunch of learning/advancement done ..

Ex-girlfriend syndrome, reminisce on the great sex but don't go back.

why would we want him back again? (other than nostalgia)

they brick the bed against City (the tie should have been killed off in 1st half of first game), undone by fudging Mahrez (one trick pony), likely to miss out on French league for only the 2nd time in 8 years ..

Not sure there has been a whole bunch of learning/advancement done ..

Ex-girlfriend syndrome, reminisce on the great sex but don't go back.
Normally I’d agree, but when you look at our apparent options and a list potentially topped by Brendan Rodgers- I can comfortably say I’d take Poch back in a heartbeat.....

He'll be back one day. I believe that with all my heart.

Think it's best for him to stick around at PSG and win a league or two first, so hoping he beats Lille to it - get it out of his system!

Back