• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

Poch is HUGELY moralistic

If he feels that he and Daniel are on the same page, working to the same remit, both appreciating the financial situation, he will stay

If he feels let down or undervalued or lied to, he will leave

VERY simple

This. This. THIS!

The mancs over at redcafe seem to think this means they are definitely getting him? lol

Probably helps to explain the state they are in.

LMAO - they haven’t got a clue. All this to try and stir up the idea that he’s going, it all makes it more clear he isn’t going anywhere at all.

Jesus, I'm not as certain that he's staying but they're an arrogant f**king bunch. They're talking like he's already there.

Man Utd is a massive, massive club and job. But do these people not realise that there is a strong persuasive argument for a manager not wanting to touch them with a barge pole. They've just seen Moyes destroy his reputation, van Gaal chewed up and spat out and Jose, one of the world's most successful managers, fail for the first time in 15 years.

I think it’s also worth noting that while Poch has an £8.5m a year contract, there is no release clause. Levy doesn’t have to let him go for the value of the contract. And knowing how Danny negotiates, they won’t get him for £30-£40m. Levy doesn’t have to do anything here, he’ll bend them over a barrel and screw them until he decides to stop.

And I don’t see Poch agitating for a move in the same way a player could. So if United do want him, are they willing to pay that much for someone who will have no re-sale value if it doesn’t go to plan?

I think it’s also worth noting that while Poch has an £8.5m a year contract, there is no release clause. Levy doesn’t have to let him go for the value of the contract. And knowing how Danny negotiates, they won’t get him for £30-£40m. Levy doesn’t have to do anything here, he’ll bend them over a barrel and screw them until he decides to stop.

And I don’t see Poch agitating for a move in the same way a player could. So if United do want him, are they willing to pay that much for someone who will have no re-sale value if it doesn’t go to plan?

Well there is a theory that money is no object to united but I don’t agree
Their revenues have increased but it’s not infinite and with City smashing them everywhere now their alum isn’t relatively as great as it was.

Our growth potential now is huge by comparison and I genuinely believe the purse strings will be loosened once we have a final account for the stadium which won’t be until we’re in it at the earliest

It’s a theory that holds no weight. Money is an object even for Emirates Marketing Project which is why they didn’t get Sanchez. They weren’t gonna be held to ransom.

The Glazers are businessmen. They aren’t gonna spunk silly money on a man who is a risk and will have no re-sale value if things go wrong. Jose was probably a surer bet on paper for a Premiership title and he couldn’t deliver. Again, I’m not saying it isn’t possible but for anyone to think that United will pay whatever it takes, they aren’t living in the real world. Man Utd is a listed company too so they have shareholders to keep happy.

Jesus, I'm not as certain that he's staying but they're an arrogant f**king bunch. They're talking like he's already there.

Man Utd is a massive, massive club and job. But do these people not realise that there is a strong persuasive argument for a manager not wanting to touch them with a barge pole. They've just seen Moyes destroy his reputation, van Gaal chewed up and spat out and Jose, one of the world's most successful managers, fail for the first time in 15 years.

Not only arrogant, ignorant ...

There are posts, that not only are they going to get Poch, but he's going to bring Kane, Dele & Eriksen ...

But for the ignorant post of the year, there was a suggestion that they get Levy too …

A message to All Man U fans ... you have had more class than Liverpool fans over the years please don't become them ... you smack of desperation and arrogance. Those years of Fergie are long gone and you cannot simply turn up and get what you want anymore.

Since Fergie left you are irrelevant in your demands. Keep chucking money at your project in trying to seek past glory. Levy has not dealt with your gaff since the Berbatov fiasco, what makes you think Levy will drop his pants so you can take away the best thing that has happened to Tottenham since the PL started.

Poch has dignity and loyalty, you only have to see the way he speaks about Barcelona etc.

If he turned down Madrid do you really believe he will come running and jump into your laps?

Finally lets clairfy, the only reason Pochettino left Southampton was because his right hand man Nicola Cortese was dumped. He left due to his morals and the club selling the players he wanted to keep. Levy takes care of him and he has said nothing but how happy he is.

You can read into whatever his press conferences about avoiding talking about rumours, but this is consistent with the man from day 1.

Get over it.

If Poch does agitate for a move, Levy will do the same as he did with redknapp, string it out until they've appointed someone else.

If Poch does agitate for a move, Levy will do the same as he did with redknapp, string it out until they've appointed someone else.

Yeah he could well do. None of us knows how this plays out in terms of what Poch actually wants and how far United are willing to go if he is interested. The only thing I’m absolutely certain of is that there is no one I would rather have fighting our corner than Daniel Levy and I’m sure whatever hand he is dealt, he will play brilliantly with our best interests as his sole motivation.

It’s a theory that holds no weight. Money is an object even for Emirates Marketing Project which is why they didn’t get Sanchez. They weren’t gonna be held to ransom.

The Glazers are businessmen. They aren’t gonna spunk silly money on a man who is a risk and will have no re-sale value if things go wrong. Jose was probably a surer bet on paper for a Premiership title and he couldn’t deliver. Again, I’m not saying it isn’t possible but for anyone to think that United will pay whatever it takes, they aren’t living in the real world. Man Utd is a listed company too so they have shareholders to keep happy.

I think City played man u like bunch of fools over Sanchez, their ramped the price up and walked away and left them a huge bill.

Back