• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

I agree
It’s a silly time of the season to have such a long time off but clearly it’s partly our own fault

I genuinely dread the 3 weeks off coming soon

Could be a blessing in disguise, hit the reset switch, re-adjust the mindset, get players back and up-to-speed fitness wise and then come out all guns blazing and kick ass.

Liverpool will be our first game after that break. Hopefully the players can be up for that.

It’s not about wing up for it
It’s about being match for speed wise
We will struggle as it’s another tough away game
You really want to be playing someone like Everton at home after a break like that

We could really Spurs this up. With Chelsea, Liverpool and City all to play away thats potentially 9 points dropped going with our recent records at these grounds. I could see United catching us and us doing the ultimate sexy thing and finishing 4th in a 3 horse race.

We could really Spurs this up. With Chelsea, Liverpool and City all to play away thats potentially 9 points dropped going with our recent records at these grounds. I could see United catching us and us doing the ultimate sexy thing and finishing 4th in a 3 horse race.
Before yesterday I would have preferred Man U winning today, but now I’d much rather Liverpool. Not too keen on seeing us just six points clear of Man U with our upcoming fixtures....

Before yesterday I would have preferred Man U winning today, but now I’d much rather Liverpool. Not too keen on seeing us just six points clear of Man U with our upcoming fixtures....

tenor.gif

as long as we get CL I don't care if we finish 3rd or 4th

Toughest fixtures minus the city one coming up next in the league - then it should be a lot easier.

Chelsea A
Arsenal H
Southampton A
Liverpool A

Oh wow.
Thanks.
For.
That.

Do we all get to play the game of just listing things that 'could' happen with scant evidence?

Me too. People moan about two games a week / too many games / yadda yadda, yadda, yet by and large we carry on winning through it all.

Fingers crossed this break does not disrupt our momentum too much.
Think people are over egging this break as a factor. Yes we were winning games before, but we weren’t playing particularly well. We again didn’t play well yesterday and law of averages says we are going to get a result like that at some point...

I’m still rooting for the title. We’ve been out of it a handful of times already. fudge it. To dare is to fudging do.

(I will consider accepting 3rd and the European Cup)

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Hope Liverpool win today. Ban for me saying it I don’t care :p we are not winning the title so we need to make sure we finish in the top 4 now. Really don’t care who wins the title now but would prefer Emirates Marketing Project if push comes to shove.

It’s not about wing up for it
It’s about being match for speed wise
We will struggle as it’s another tough away game
You really want to be playing someone like Everton at home after a break like that

People used the tiredness excuse when we lost to Wolves and yesterday it was rustiness. Both may possibly be true but for me we haven’t been playing well Dortmund aside since Xmas. As Harr said, law of averages said we would come unstuck at some point and we just happened to play a team in good form and who were aggressive/dirty and we didn’t deal with it.

Honestly - we have been playing quite poorly for quite some time except for the 2nd half against Dortmund.
Yup. And are currently in third place despite massive injuries and no jack grealish. So while I’d prefer us to have won all our games playing the most creative, destructive football, I’m pleased.

Back