• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

He said that the players are going to "suffer" in training.......:) good luck with that Poch

Run mother ****ers run, I bet he is gong to have the air con turned of in the space ship for when they first get back to training.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Fapatalk

So Poch's languages:

- Spanish (Soldado, Lamela, Sandro, Paulinho (apparently Spanish and Portuguese speakers can broadly understand each other))

- Italian

- French (Lloris, Kaboul, Verts, Dembele, Capoue, Chadli, Ade)

- English (Friedel, Walker, Naughton, Dawson, Fryers, Townsend, Lennon)

So that means he can converse with 18 of our senior players in their own language, compared to 7 that Sherwood could.

So Poch's languages:

- Spanish (Soldado, Lamela, Sandro, Paulinho (apparently Spanish and Portuguese speakers can broadly understand each other))

- Italian

You can add Holtby, Bentaleb and Kane

And I think Tim had no problem getting his message over, hence those lions playing like donkies took umbrage.

So Poch's languages:

- Italian

So that means he can converse with 18 of our senior players in their own language, compared to 7 that Sherwood could.

Very good point! Goes to show his language skills aren't going to be a problem, quite the contrary. :)

So Poch's languages:

- Italian

Seriously, so what? aVB could speak 20 languages but it means fcuk all if the message you are trying to get across is a load of bollox......same sh!t, different language.

Seriously, so what? aVB could speak 20 languages but it means fcuk all if the message you are trying to get across is a load of bollox......same sh!t, different language.

being able to speak a multiple number of languages is a good skill for a modern manager to have. obviously he needs to be a good manager in the first place for it to be of any use.

So Poch's languages:

- Italian

I'd assume that most of our players can understand English, otherwise managers like Ferguson wouldn't have gotten very far.

I speak Spanish and struggle immensely to understand Portugese. Italian is a lot easier to understand for me.

Back