• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Matt Doherty

Need to try to loan him to Fulham, WBA or someone in Russia/Turkey whilst their windows are open for a few more days. He'll want game time given the upcoming world cup

No, we have him but we definitely do not "need" him. Apart from our new Brazilian we also have Tanganga as well as Maksim Paskotsi who already looks more competent than Doherty.
Let's see if Royal is any good, and Japhet can stay injury free. He's here until Jan now anyway.

Japhet might have to play CH as well with the Romero/Sanchez international situation.

(Fwiw I do think he's a bit rubbish....you could say 'ordinary')

Reguilon has no reason to be resting on his laurels he has been very underwhelming so far this season and I’m being kind.

Thought he was decent first game of the season and excellent on Sunday. Didn't see enough of the wolves game to pass judgment. Think you're being harsh.

Doherty was very good tonight too and @Modric THFC is right. The brickhousery was straight from the Lamela handbook.

Not for me, his defensive work is poor and his delivery in the final third is nothing to write home about. But. It’s all expectations.
Not conceded a goal yet
Barely had a shot of note for Hugo to save over 3 games. Must be doing something right

Coco still supporting

Screenshot-20210902-125807.png

Back