• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Matt Doherty

From what I remember of him, he's kind of a defender's defender in that he actually likes defending, so can see why hit fit well with Jose. He's physical and likes a wrestle, and can win far post headers. I'm hoping that we keep Foyth as a second RB - would mean that Foyth can be introduced gradually. I really think he has potential

We'd then have Signed Hojgjerg, Hart and Doherty, and sold KWP and hopefully Aurier (and kids)....so roughly break-even but, in my view, with an increasingly better balanced squad.

Is Doherty a HG player by the way? He signed for Wolves when he was 17/18....

That seems a very good price for a premier league proven player in his prime and from a club who finished pretty close to us in the league.

From what I remember of him, he's kind of a defender's defender in that he actually likes defending, so can see why hit fit well with Jose. He's physical and likes a wrestle, and can win far post headers. I'm hoping that we keep Foyth as a second RB - would mean that Foyth can be introduced gradually. I really think he has potential

We'd then have Signed Hojgjerg, Hart and Doherty, and sold KWP and hopefully Aurier (and kids)....so roughly break-even but, in my view, with an increasingly better balanced squad.

Is Doherty a HG player by the way? He signed for Wolves when he was 17/18....

Don't know anything about him but from what i have read last couple of days that sounds the opposite? Sounds like an attacking full back that has questions over the defensive side of his game

And if we get a similar or higher fee for Aurier then thats even more brilliant and smart business by Levy. Could improve 2 vital positions for next to nothing.

Don't know anything about him but from what i have read last couple of days that sounds the opposite? Sounds like an attacking full back that has questions over the defensive side of his game

The number of assists and goals he got leads to video clips without defensive highlights!

Does seem like a very good 'more or less' swap - Aurier out, Doherty in

You have never seen him play then. Doherty has 15 goals in the last two seasons. Davies has 7 in his career.
The only thing they have in common is people fudging up the pronunciation of their surnames.
Get him in then. He'll go well with Højbjerg. I hear we're also in for Onyetenyevwe Ugwemuhwem Osas.

The number of assists and goals he got leads to video clips without defensive highlights!

Does seem like a very good 'more or less' swap - Aurier out, Doherty in

This will be insanely good business if we get Doherty, Hojbjerg and Hart in for Aurier and Walker Peters with little net spend. Talk about boxing clever.

Doherty is a huge upgrade on Aurier.

Pleased with this, if true. Flip Aurier quickly and then it’s all about striker cover and another RB really.

If Ndombele fudges off, then we need an creative mid. Saw Kroos linked earlier!

I will be genuinely excited if we sign Doherty.

Get him in then. He'll go well with Højbjerg. I hear we're also in for Onyetenyevwe Ugwemuhwem Osas.

Reckon Levy’s after him simply because of the extra revenue we would generate as supporters pay to have his name on their replica shirts.

Back