• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Matt Doherty

spursfan1976

Willem Korsten
From SC -

Who: The Goat
When: 17th August
Where: SC

The Goat hears we're interested in Matt Doherty. Aurier leaving would clear the decks for that one.

Also that we're not in for Aarons

Thoughts?

From SC -

Who: The Goat
When: 17th August
Where: SC

The Goat hears we're interested in Matt Doherty. Aurier leaving would clear the decks for that one.

Also that we're not in for Aarons

Thoughts?

Would Jose be able to persuade Levy to spend £15m - £20m or whatever Wolves want on a 28 year old?

Doherty would be a great signing...unfortunately the rumour comes from an ITK, so that will be the first and last we hear of it.

Can he defend? I know he’s good going forward, but never really noticed his defensive game?

Sometimes that's a good thing though right?

I personally don't see him leaving, think all the wolves players are bought in to Nuno's project for at least another year before players start getting picked off if they do not make progress. 3 years left on his contract, even if they only spent 40k on him they'd only even consider a massive offer and we won't be paying >20m for a RB imo.

Was just thinking that the Goat and other ITKs didn’t seem to hear anything about Joe Hart...

Yeah, I'm sure that point won't be raised in certain places. Just shows that surprises can still happen and no person/internet 'personality' can be trusted to provide advance warning of everything

In fairness, signing a free agent must surely be a quicker and easier process without having to deal with another club. There's less chance and fewer avenues for the interest to leak out

Well their buying ainsley miles who plays in his position... unless they seem him as a midfielder
Apparently he’s leaving the goons as he wants to play in midfield. So that, and a bit of cover, perhaps.

Surprised they haven’t just gone for Gedson if they wanted a right back...

Back