• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mark Clattenburg

He said the decision to take action had come after a "great deal of anguish and after talking long and hard that evening about what we should do." Bruce Buck

A great deal of anguish? They went public with their claims on the same fudging day!

It's called spin. There are reasons that people like Buck are paid the money they are and one of them is that they can present a positive case for any story, no matter how bad.

What he has tried to do today in the interview with the Standard is exactly the same as what the execs from Starbucks, Amazon and Google tried to do before the select committee in parliament yesterday and with similar results.

It's called spin. There are reasons that people like Buck are paid the money they are and one of them is that they can present a positive case for any story, no matter how bad.

In which case you'd think he'd be doing a better job, presenting a better sounding positive.
Because that sounds shoddily, insincerely thin

Lol. Now they're saying they were sincere and are right to report 'what they thought were racist remarks' oh dearly me.

I think they should all suck Clattenburgs dingdong on the half way line at their bricky home.

Then Clattenburg should do stuff over them.

Personally I think Chelsea need to be punished. Making such damaging accusations with absolutely no evidence is proper serious.

Wait...wait...is that the SBL saying that Chelski and the Met are conspiring to bury the whole affair? Oh my life...:ross:
We really need an emoticon of a clown shoe!

Wait...wait...is that the SBL saying that Chelski and the Met are conspiring to bury the whole affair? Oh my life...:ross:

This society really is a crock of brick isnt it, why dont they shut the fudge up and get their nose out, purely attention seeking

to be honest i do not give a brick what they call themselves, however if a SWL can be called racist ( and it would be by the PC phalanx and bleeding heart liberals) then so should the SBL.

Do you have a keyboard shortcut so that you can easily insert that phrase into every post you make? ;)

to be honest i do not give a brick what they call themselves, however if a SWL can be called racist ( and it would be by the PC phalanx and bleeding heart liberals) then so should the SBL.

An excellent point, so often overlooked in this thread..

I notice that Herbert uses the word "we" several times in his interview, is this the royal we? I'd be intrigued to know the strength of his organisation, for all I know it could be him and a stray dog called Patch that he adopted, he doesn't seem to have any spokesmen other than himself to put up.

I've just done a Google image search for "tin foil hat", not one image of a black person came up. Now, in my opinion black people are severely under represented in this search result, I know just the person to take this up and remedy the situation.

Last edited:
He said the decision to take action had come after a "great deal of anguish and after talking long and hard that evening about what we should do." Bruce Buck

A great deal of anguish? They went public with their claims on the same fudging day!

Such anguish that they decided before they performed their investigation. After the investigation they dropped half the allegations.

P.S. How many members are their in the Racist Society of Black Herberts?

Edit: I see Gordinho already asked this.

He clearly is abusing the process. He had no first hand evidence and was responding to media reports of the Chelsea allegations. I make that fourth hand (players as witnesses - Chelsea - media - black herberts). As a lawyer he should have heard of hearsay. Now when told by the Met there is not evidence, he claims a cover-up and wants to involve the government

Last edited:
Personally I think Chelsea need to be punished. Making such damaging accusations with absolutely no evidence is proper serious.

Absolutely. Especially after they way they went public with their claims, basically proclaiming via the media that Clattenburg is a racist. One thing is reporting the alleged incident and not commenting on it publicly before the investigation is finished, another is pulicly slating Clattenburg on the basis of claims that cannot be proven whatsoever.

If I was Clattenburg, the least I would do is to demand a public apology from Chelski and the involved players. I'd even consider charging them for the accusations thrown at me.

If I was the FA, I'd punish Chelski severely for bringing the game into disrepute, to show that this behaviour is absolutely not tolerated. That means points deduction, and nothing else. No pocket change sized fine that means fudge all.

If I was that lawyer fella, I'd shut the fudge up and crawl back into my hole.

Sadly I think none of this will happen.

Clattenburg should do the right thing and sue the brick out of The Society of Black Lawyers.
They were the people who reported him to the police, heck the police should charge them for wasting police time.

Clattenburg should do the right thing and sue the brick out of The Society of Black Lawyers.
They were the people who reported him to the police, heck the police should charge them for wasting police time.

I would absolutely love it if this **** Herbie reports us on the 20th. The police will eventually find nothing and that is TWO COUNTS of wasting police time. Soon the SoBL will be the boy who cried wolf and seriously? disbanded as it will be discredited.

Back