• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ManU garage sale

chico yes please, Fellani a big no thanks.
I do not see where Hernandez would fit into our squad and at whose expense. Surely you do not want him over Kane and Soldado might have had a poor first season but he brings more to the team.

I think that Hernandez is a player living off that remarkable run he had when he first joined United.

Reports today suggest that Danny Wellbeck has handed in a transfer request which has subsequently been accepted as van Gaal only wants players who are committed to the cause. Apparently Wellbeck is fed up with playing second fiddle to Rooney and van Persie and both North London clubs are looking to offer him a way out of Old Trafford for a reported fee of £16million. We are known to be long term admirers of the England forward and this may see us viewed in a more favourable light but there's the old chestnut of our neighbours being able to dangle the champions league carrot.

I have a horrible feeling that we're going to see Soldado out and Welbeck in and that this season our strikers will be Ade Kane and Welbeck.

I am a big big fan of Welbeck, hope we can get him in. I'd like him to take Ade's spot personally, but I'd settle for anything to get him in the squad. Big, big future ahead for him.

Looked good playing in Fergie's teams of decent players and overachieving. Still believe he will drift and degrade as he moves into more and more average teams down the league.

I am a big big fan of Welbeck, hope we can get him in. I'd like him to take Ade's spot personally, but I'd settle for anything to get him in the squad. Big, big future ahead for him.

this

not ahead of Ade but in the squad

i would however consider starting Hernandez over both Ade and soldado.....ahead of ade is a debate, ahead of Soldado is a definitely

Welbeck seems painfully average to me and Hernandez would go missing in games if he was given 90 minutes.

i think as a footballer, Welbeck has THE ingredients. I think Poch could make him a star

[video=youtube;ReP5LbTp7uE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReP5LbTp7uE[/video]

Another fan of Welbeck here. I like him a lot, would love to see him at Spurs. I think he'd fit in.

Back