• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ManU garage sale

If Nani could get back to his form of 2-3 years ago i would definitely take him. He has declined over the last year or two though and can be inconsistent.

He's an international and if he gets his form back then he is class. He used to score against us all the time. I guess you can say if Lennon got back to his form then he'd be good too. But if they both got their form back I'd still go for Nani who is the better player IMO

I havent seen him ever be particularly consistent enough to label him class. He's talented no doubt, and if both reached their potential Id say Nani would be the better player but Id never say he's a much better player. I guess Im splitting hairs really, I wouldnt mind him....

i think nani is another one of those players who in a united shirt, with fergies instruction is class, but without those there will be a drop off

Crystal Palace will complete the loan signing of Wilfried Zaha with a view to buy at the end of the season

Rumour of the day: Tottenham are readying a £24m bid for Mexican striker Javier Hernandez and midfield powerhouse Marouane Fellaini. (Caught Offside)

It's even been repeated by the Telegraph. I honestly thought they were better than this. Shame on you.

Are people forgetting what a beast Fellaini was for Everton a year ago. One bad season at a new club wipes that out it seems.

Seriously if Sandro is going to be sold, and we could buy Fellaini and have 10m in change, that would Levy-tastic.

personally i never rated him, glorified thug whose only use is pumping long balls to

Are people forgetting what a beast Fellaini was for Everton a year ago. One bad season at a new club wipes that out it seems.

Seriously if Sandro is going to be sold, and we could buy Fellaini and have 10m in change, that would Levy-tastic.

Agreed. I did wonder why people were so down on him. He was a monster for Everton and I'm sure he could do a job here

I found the following paragraph in eplindex.com when i was searching for Fellaini's stats in 12/13 (my main focus is how many shot had he make) , to some extent i think it elaborates Jordinho's point.

If we look into his final season at Merseyside, arguably his best showing in the league, one should come to terms with the fact that he was playing just behind the striker or the fancy number 10 role as we would call it. In his final season with Everton he was given the complete leverage to roam around in the final third, while the rest were made to kick the ball around him according to his movements. Everton played those typical long balls and were hoofing the ball up half the time to Fellaini while he would catch them with his chest in mid air and make something out of it. In this manner he’s managed to create a total of 40 chances for Everton in that season while an year later he would limit this number to an eighth of it, with 5. He attempted a total of 65 shots at goal in 2012/13 season with 35 on target which is twice the amount of shots he’s taken in total in the following year. Above all, Marouane enjoyed his best goal-scoring season with Everton in 2012/13 scoring 11 goals compared to none in the following year.

Yep, I think some are ignoring what kind of role he had at Everton. Definitely not something we need.

His elbows are a liability too.

Anyway, he's got ankle ligament damage hasn't he? Should be out for a month or two at the least.

Back