• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Manager Sack Watch

Pep followed by Mou after a serious round of eye gouging and paella throwing on the Derby Clash 10th September, 2016. I can only wish !

What will be interesting is which one of the bigger teams will blink first. Man U, Emirates Marketing Project, Chelsea have/will all spend fortunes and have new managers.
Arsenal and Liverpool have established managers and are spending a fair bit.
So, as only one can win the league and one the CL what will be the failure point?
You don't spend £300m to win the league cup and finish 5th.

At least Bruce's flirtation with England wasn't during the season like Redknapps was! Luckily they got promoted first. No way back once you've talked about leaving.. shouldve known better really.

Although saying that he might have wanted out anyway

Did I imagine that Moyes has signed for Sunderland? @Brucal

I came across a tweet from yesterday where Sullivan's (spam) son had tweeted that Moyes was going to Sunderland. But given the cr*p he tweets about his own team I didn't given it any credence.

Wolves have sacked Kenny Jackett and appointed Italian legend Walter Zenga. Looks like they've got some new owners from China.

Fenerbahce look set to name dingdong Advocaat as coach following the sacking of Vitor Pereira after the Dutchman resigned just three months into his job as assistant to Holland’s Danny Blind.

The Turkish sports newspaper Fanatik said Advocaat had confirmed his appointment, saying he had thought he would not return to club management but that Fenerbahce had made him “an unbelievable offer”.

Martin Jol leaves Egypt's Al Ahly over safety fears
Dutch coach Martin Jol has quit Egypt's Al Ahly after just six months at the club over fears for his safety. The club's fans reacted angrily to their side's failure to reach the semi-finals of the African Champions League. The former Spurs and Ajax coach argued with fans last Friday as his team drew 2-2 with Zambia's Zesco United to end their chances of progressing.
Since then he has also received threats on social media prompting his decision to leave. Supporters also tried to attack the team during training on Tuesday.
Al Ahly said in statement: "Jol has told us he will not be able to complete his contract (which another season and a half to run) for personal reasons. "We have accepted that and ended the contract with him." The 60-year-old, who has also managed Fulham in England and Hamburg in Germany, had helped the Egyptian team retain their domestic title in June. The club said Jol apologised for going out of the Champions League, a competition they have won a record eight times.

Back