• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Manager Sack Watch 2013/14

WBA, Palace, Fulham, Sunderland and ourselves, all dismissing our manager before Christmas. And now Cardiff?! Almost one third of Premiership clubs changing manager before Christmas, this is crazy!!

Looks like Alan Curbishley has joined Fulham as First Team Technical Director.

Isn't it odd that Curbishley never got another managerial job after Charlton? I don't really understand that, considering some of the dross regularly offered jobs in English football. Not saying he is or isn't dross himself, just that he never took part in that merry-go-round of appointments that happens.

Isn't it odd that Curbishley never got another managerial job after Charlton? I don't really understand that, considering some of the dross regularly offered jobs in English football. Not saying he is or isn't dross himself, just that he never took part in that merry-go-round of appointments that happens.

He got a job at West Ham remember?

article-1233652-0679AE090000044D-710_468x221_popup.jpg

\o/

He would have had loads of offers, but mostly Championship clubs I'd guess. Holding out for a big club that never comes. I seem to remember him being heavily linked to Villa at some point.

Don't understand why some clubs appoint managers who have been out of football for long time. Surely those who are out of football for a long time would take time to adapt to the current football management. Look at Dalglish who used to be a great manager but failed when he came back to manage after being out for long. Find it amazing we were even linked with Hoddle who have been out of football for 7 years.

Lambert, Allardyce, Hughton, Mackay. All very likely to get sacked in the immediate future.

I think Tanny boy was trying to force him to resign with all the crap they came out with, or at least agree to leave, to avoid paying him off.

That idiot will drag them back down into the second or third division again, then lose all interest and fuсk off to paint the roses red somewhere else — at which point I imagine Cardiff fans will breathe a huge sigh of relief.

Cardiff spent a lot of money in the summer and they're doing pretty poop tbh don't understand this whole feel sorry for McKay malarkey

Cardiff spent a lot of money in the summer and they're doing pretty poop tbh don't understand this whole feel sorry for McKay malarkey

Theyre not doing that great in comparison to perhaps Hull but they still have a very good chance of staying up. First season in the PL all you can hope for is staying up and anything else is a massive bonus

So 6 PL-managers have been sacked already - and the we are still in the first half of the season.

So who do we expect to leave their jobs before the season ends?

I will be seriously surprised, if BFS down at the bingo club last the season. I actually think he must win against either against WBA tomorrow or against Fulham on tuesday to keep his job.

Chris and Norwich has had a good run lately but will be straight back in the mire if the lose a couple or 3 in a row. Potential sacking there too.

Back