• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lucas Moura

Poch corrected the interviewer in the BBC post match interview about the price of Lucas, when the reporter suggested it was a bit of a bargain at £25m:
"No, no, no. It was not 25. It was £23m."
:D

Very pleased with this signing. Fair play to Poch/Levy for making a signing as I know it's not the club's MO to make January signings typically.

Our strength is that we play as a team. Look at United last night and how lost the Lesser Sanchez looked, we'd be better to work him in slowly, which I expect Poch to do. I'd say Liverpool is too soon, even for a substitute role. On the other hand, getting him involved in the match day squad has some benefits, so I wouldn't be surprised if he is on the bench.

Religion is a choice and an opinion (and, IMO a failure of logic) and therefore open to abuse.

Your age, sex, race, sexuality, etc are out of bounds, but your choice of imaginary friend is fair game.

Criticism of course.
Abuse? I would prefer not.

This is a football forum. I would like to visit and discuss football (for the most part) with all sorts of people without seeing casually dropped abusive words and terms directed against a newly-signed player and - by the definition of some posters - myself which has little to do with the subject save to air their own bigotry/prejudice against those with whom they disagree on a subject.
One that is the most important to my life.

But that's enough written about that here.
I'm overjoyed that Moura is here and cannot wait for him to light up the team.

I think his pace against Liverpool would be useful.

probably too soon for him to play a part in that game but would be ideal were he ready - going by what i saw in the YouTube compilations last night would have suited him well with the spaces United were leaving between the defense and midfield

Criticism of course.
Abuse? I would prefer not.

This is a football forum. I would like to visit and discuss football (for the most part) with all sorts of people without seeing casually dropped abusive words and terms directed against a newly-signed player and - by the definition of some posters - myself which has little to do with the subject save to air their own bigotry/prejudice against those with whom they disagree on a subject.
One that is the most important to my life.

But that's enough written about that here.
I'm overjoyed that Moura is here and cannot wait for him to light up the team.
That's where you're wrong - this is the dingdong wagging cars thread ;)

Where are you getting that stat from GB? I quoted it last night to friends and they went straight on Wikipedia and showed he’s played 6 games so far this season!

You made me look a right fool and for that I can never forgive you!!!!

I thought it was something like 70 minutes, possibly a typo? No starts iirc, just a bunch of sub appearances.

He has, at least, had a full pre season and training - no injuries etc.

I think he will be a way off the pace, but at least he hasnt been completely out of the game.

For the rest of this season Im hoping he is a super sub, no more.

This buy is more with an eye on next season IMO.

Where are you getting that stat from GB? I quoted it last night to friends and they went straight on Wikipedia and showed he’s played 6 games so far this season!

You made me look a right fool and for that I can never forgive you!!!!

No idea, sorry - I read it on here or a news site somewhere. Maybe it was 7 league minutes, and he had other run outs in domestic cup games?

Back