• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lucas Bergvall

Not saying you're wrong. You're probably right.

But the home office and thefaagreed certain rules on what foreign players could be signed by british clubs. Sarr obviously fulfilled the criteria. So would surely be eligible?

I just don't understand.
Pass
Just know what was reported and it wasn’t a league thing, But a government thing IIRC

There you go

I still don't get it from the wording. Sarr was eligible otherwise we couldn't sign him. The only reason (i can see as a difference) is because we had to give eu citizens the right to stay. But it still doesn't really make sense.

Anyway from the bergvall interview. Do like how we are still described as a family club. I know sonnys dad described us the same.

I just watched Bergvall play a strange deep midfield role for Djurgarden against Hammersby, in an easy 2-0 win.
He didn't have so many chances to score and assist, but he did very well.
So comfortable on the ball, always feinting one way and rolling the other, clearly a very good player.
Can't wait to see him in our shirt, not long now I think.
His team is second, 3 behind the leaders. 2 games to go until the summer pausa I think, when he joins us.

he will be challenging maddision for the starting spot won't he

love it he is always looking up to progress play forward and doesn't waste time getting the ball out. also very good with both feet, comfortable turning either ways.

will be a big challenge with the pace and physicality of the epl of course, but time is on his side. still only 18.

he will be challenging maddision for the starting spot won't he

love it he is always looking up to progress play forward and doesn't waste time getting the ball out. also very good with both feet, comfortable turning either ways.

will be a big challenge with the pace and physicality of the epl of course, but time is on his side. still only 18.
Looks a real talent. Great to have him signed.

Assuming you mean challenging Maddison at some point. Still think what his best role in this kind of setup is to be found out. From what I've read he's played several midfield roles so far.

Very young, but seems to have good physical attributes already. But the step up to PL football is a big one. Will be interesting to see what he can do in preseason, could be a crowded field of young players looking to impress in midfield for preseason...

Looks the real deal. Still a big leap, though.

I think what we can realistically expect from him, is like Sarr last season - young, hungry and talented, with occational moments of greatness, but still overall raw and inexperienced at PL level, and prone to the odd mistake/drifting out of games. Then hopefully he will adapt and develop as Sarr too, and be a real asset in his second season.

Still just a kid.

Looks the real deal. Still a big leap, though.

I think what we can realistically expect from him, is like Sarr last season - young, hungry and talented, with occational moments of greatness, but still overall raw and inexperienced at PL level, and prone to the odd mistake/drifting out of games. Then hopefully he will adapt and develop as Sarr too, and be a real asset in his second season.

Still just a kid.
I think that's a very solid evaluation.

Sarr had more experience at a higher level before he came in. But also had to try to work his way in to a team that was increasingly dysfunctional.

Bergvall seems to have a higher technical level than Sarr. Could give him a bit more flexibility in when and where he's used, hopefully in a team that functions well. But at the same time there will be more competition for places.

Assuming he's not loaned out I think the EL games will be where he should look to prove himself first then take it from there.

Back