• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lucas Bergvall

The spurs web are saying borussia mönchengladbach might try and take him on loan next season.

Not seen any reports from anyone more reliable yet

The spurs web are saying borussia mönchengladbach might try and take him on loan next season.

Not seen any reports from anyone more reliable yet

We've got the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game and preseason to get a good look at him. I doubt any decision will be made yet.

We've got the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game and preseason to get a good look at him. I doubt any decision will be made yet.

This, kid has been tearing it up, we would be crazy not to give him at least a pre-season look in.

Kid looks like a talent, I'm not sure he's any more raw than Johnson was at the beginning of this season (yes, Johnson had more experience but clearly had a lot to learn)

I think it would be worth it to keep him for at least first half of next season, full preseason, get him in the cup games and see if he flies, can always loan him back in Jan window to another club.

Kid looks like a talent, I'm not sure he's any more raw than Johnson was at the beginning of this season (yes, Johnson had more experience but clearly had a lot to learn)

I think it would be worth it to keep him for at least first half of next season, full preseason, get him in the cup games and see if he flies, can always loan him back in Jan window to another club.
We also have to consider making sure he gets classified as HG. I think given when his birthday is we could loan him out for one season, but all the rest he would have to spend with us.

We also have to consider making sure he gets classified as HG. I think given when his birthday is we could loan him out for one season, but all the rest he would have to spend with us.

No we can loan him out but still register him on our b list. It's what arsenal did with saliba and we did with sarr. Not sure if it counts for uefa though.

I think Ali Gold ran a piece about 1 months ago.... something to do with work permits and Sarr being Senegalese as opposed to Saliba who was an EU national.

I read it. But surely sarr would have been eligible to work here as we signed him? After brexit eu and the rest of the world there should be no difference?

I read it. But surely sarr would have been eligible to work here as we signed him? After brexit eu and the rest of the world there should be no difference?
It’s an agreement we have with the EU around certain things. I don’t know the specifics though

It’s an agreement we have with the EU around certain things. I don’t know the specifics though

Not saying you're wrong. You're probably right.

But the home office and thefaagreed certain rules on what foreign players could be signed by british clubs. Sarr obviously fulfilled the criteria. So would surely be eligible?

I just don't understand.

Back