• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

LPs been updated

the deductions are accumulative going back since they started this 5 year thing? so Markys lost LP count of 466 is over the two seasons prior - i believe anyway

Its a rolling 5-year process.

What we have all had deducted is the points we accumulated in the 2008-09 season, so what we have now is the points from the last 4 seasons, plus renewal 15pts and any tickets bought so far for this season.
This time next year we will all lose our pts accumlated from the 09/10 season and so on....

Cheers PW, it all makes perfect sense now. I am still in the top 16, so like you, I should enough LP's to get to most of our away games?

Season Ticket waiting list has been updated, I've moved up by about 3,000 places to 5,600 odd. The weird thing is my mate who goes to a lot less games than me is 200 places ahead of me. I really can't get a handle on the Club's system.

Also my points have dropped from 202 to 167 then down to 152. My mate has a lot less points.

I got over from Belfast to 8 games (Norwich, Chelsea, Swansea, QPR away, Man Utd, Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Everton, Sunderland last season, he went to one game (Swansea).

i think the waiting list moves solely on joined date, i'm up to 735 now and I was offered one last month, must be lots of people passing this season

i think the waiting list moves solely on joined date, i'm up to 735 now and I was offered one last month, must be lots of people passing this season

Thanks, that's interesting. I thought that no-one or very few would be giving up their ST because of the Stub Hub option. Perhaps they didn't consider the killing they could make under the new system...

Moved 600 places to just over the 4000 mark for me and the wife. Better than nothing but still wont see an ST until we move to the new stadium

Moved 600 places to just over the 4000 mark for me and the wife. Better than nothing but still wont see an ST until we move to the new stadium

I have moved 653 places to just over the 5100 mark for me, but my son is roughly in the same position as you and your wife. I wholeheartedly agree with your prediction about the ST, as I estimate (on current movement) that it would take me another 7 years to get a ST :-(

Back