• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

London Marathon

southstand1882

Mitchell Thomas
http://www.justgiving.com/Claire-Squires2

This is the lady that unfortunately died after the London marathon.

"hi guys as you all know i am running the london marathon it was just going to be for fun. but its a fab opportunity to raise money for my charity the samaritans if everyone i know could donate ?ú5.00 that would be a great help and change lives." - 10/04/12 16:04

She was running for the Samaritans.

Has raised nearly ?ú75K now

Anyway thought I'd put it up as I know there are quite a few charity donors on here.

?ú82k now, its getting airtime on SSN

Id love to know the total of all monies raised yesterday, I sit and watch it every year with massive admiration for all those who take part

rip claire you were doing a good thing and i hope your are in heaven now

as someone who usually only cycles i have been trying to get into jogging the last couple of months, went for my first jog late february, most i can do is 4 miles, something in my legs just don't want to do more then that and generally im quite fit reguarly cycle 40 miles at least 3 times a week and have done 100 miles a few times, just cant run/jog so anyone who does the marathon has my respect, no idea how they manage it.

A friend of mine went to spectate and said that she collapsed right infront of him... Such sad news as, like many, she was doing this for a good cause

I gave a little donation.

She gave her life in helping others.

May she now be remembered for achieving so much in her name.

I just gave a ?ú5

Unbelievable, she did an event this time last year and raised ?ú1,400

Now she's at about ?ú173K and it just keeps going up

Awesome!

This is great. Hopefully it provides her family with a little bit of comfort as well as all those who'll benefit through the charity.

Back