• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Loic Remy

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok he's average now.

GB's 'rational' way of thinking...

1) player plays in foreign league (ie Remy when he was at marseille)...'ohhh he's good,he's exactly who we need, i can't believe we're not signing him'

2) Same player moves to the premier league..scores consistently at 2 clubs in the league...' oh he's average'

We've moved on as a club (different needs) and he's not fulfilled his potential

Averaging better than a goal every 2 games in the premier league. He was a goal every 2.5 games in the french league striker when you constantly bigged him up and claimed we should be signing him. Somehow i don't think him "fulfilling his potential" has anything to do with why you don't want him.

Remy scored a decent number of goals playing at Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Unless someone is going to suggest he was playing alongside better players there than he would be at Spurs, i think we'd have to accept he could probably do for us what Soldado hasn't and what Kane probably can't.

Said at the beginning of the summer I wanted us to sign this guy along with Griezmann..... would be well chuffed if we got Remy in, if anything it increases our options, I see no other spurs striker on the books with blistering pace....Remy has that, its a no brainer...he scores goals at this Level.....11m when Shane long cost 12! get it done Levy!

Remy scores twice as many goals as Soldado, it is not a tough decision!

In a team that play on the break. Remy would be pretty blunt against the teams that defend deep against us. Soldado's movement and link-up play is much more effective in the type of games we play.

Remy looks a perfectly capable footballer from what I have seen. Just because he may be effective on the break doesn't mean he won't be effective in other scenarios. Bale is pretty good on the counter, I wouldn't mind him back though!

Soldado and Kane are perfectly good as 2nd/3rd choice strikers. It's our 1st choice we need to improve upon - I don't think Remy's the man to do that.

Remy scored a decent number of goals playing at Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Unless someone is going to suggest he was playing alongside better players there than he would be at Spurs, i think we'd have to accept he could probably do for us what Soldado hasn't and what Kane probably can't.

He also scored against us! I say sign him :)

Yep...but my point remains. Again, not surprising that it never went to court. What girl would bother in a situation like that? Absolutely nothing to gain.

Especially after what happened to the Ched Evans girl - she was named on social media and suffered loads of abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back