• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

LMS 15/16 - Champion: jts1882

Liverpool have the home advantage. Liverpool have the ability to score goals, I am fully expecting a big season this year from Coutinho, wouldn't shock me if he ended up as PFA Player of the Year, I think he showed the signs last season that he has the ability to be a great success. Plus, Bournemouth just lost at home to Aston Villa, they are likely to think of a narrow loss away to Liverpool as a good result, so yup, I'm going for Liverpool here. Plus, the other matches could quite feasibly go more than one way.

I guess seeings as you have to vote for Liverpool at some stage then at home to one of the weakest teams in the league is as good a time as any

Funny how so many of you were so quick to write off both Rodgers and his new signings, yet opt for the dippers in this game. Something does not compute.

Scum for me. Don't think they can play so badly two games running.

Really? It's not obvious to you why?

They are playing Bournemouth, at home! Some of us may not rate Rodgers, his signings, his existing players, etc. but not one person has suggested they'll get relegated, which expecting them to get anything but a win in this game would suggest!

I thought Liverpool looked quite poor on the weekend until Rodgers changed their shape. Even then it took a world class strike from Coutinho for them to get the win.

Funny how so many of you were so quick to write off both Rodgers and his new signings, yet opt for the dippers in this game. Something does not compute.

Scum for me. Don't think they can play so badly two games running.

a. please GHod fate knock me out of this game

b. Bournemouth, they lost to Sherwood on Saturday, they might not score a point this season other than against us

I'm in something similar at work where i'm current champ from last season…with a nice £150 win to boot! Was considerably easier though as a win OR draw would carry you through to next week!

Picking a guaranteed winner is harder, but i'll plump for Liverpool please.

How does starting with 5 points work if you can pick the same team again?? Isn't a practice round exactly that?

This!!! If billyyiddo goes out next round is this a practice round too;)

I won't stand for this type of ill founded slander - I have a reputation to uphold!

Fair enough though it was a little ill thought out - you four who went through the other game count that as your first round of this game and you all start on 2 points. Fair?

No disrespect to them, but I don't think you'll go far wrong predicting Bournemouth to lose this season.

So it's Liverpool for me.

Yup, has to be Liverpool this round. The won't be hot favourites that often.:D

That reminds me, when I have played this game before there was a rule that you can't pick against a team two rounds in a row. So you can't just pick against Bournemouth every round, although you could every other round. I think this is a good rule. Does it apply in this game?

P.S. I like the idea of lesser points in rounds after being knocked out as it will keep people involved, which was the biggest problem with this game in the past.

Too much hassle to keep an eye on that IMV jts - don't think you'll get far betting against the same team every week tbh, but if you want to give it a try you're more than welcome

Back