• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Levy & selling players

I would severely doubt that their plans for owning the club are that long term. From what I understand, the club is permanently up for sale at the right price, it is just that Levy/Lewis' right price is high.

I would expect ENIC to sell up either once funding is in place and construction starts or just after the stadium is completed.

Yep. Spurs is always for sale at the right price.

But if that price isn't met, I think Levy and Lewis will be quite relaxed and happy to bide their time at the club - so long as it is still improving and gaining in value.

Yep. Spurs is always for sale at the right price.

But if that price isn't met, I think Levy and Lewis will be quite relaxed and happy to bide their time at the club - so long as it is still improving and gaining in value.

So is everything. Haven't you ever seen Indecent Proposal?

Some of the fans must watch different players and different games.

Spurs fan last night on Talk Shi... said Levy should sell Lennon as he never tracks back and doesn't work for the team.

I don't even

By what standard?

This is a question I keep returning to when people are negative about Levy and fairly consistently people fail to provide an answer I think is sufficient to support their claims (by my memory at least). Who are the managers, directors of football, chairmen or executives that outperform Levy on selling unwanted squad players on a regular basis?

If the standard is just that Levy doesn't do as well as someone would ideally like him to, or just not as good as they think he should be doing with no reference point to other clubs doing better I really don't see how that's a valid complaint - really it's just moaning.

Back