• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Levy - End Of Season Letter

"Our challenge now is to ensure we are in the best possible position for the start of next season"

Well then Daniel if that's the case get our Incomings done ASAP and don't let outgoing transfer sagas rumble on all summer ending with u selling on deadline day.

You can read some subtle (or not so) messaging in that

Performances were not good enough, we do want Europe, we will keep most of the players yet we need to be best prepared for next season (new manager).

As good as can be expected, nice that in gesture at least Levy sees the same things we do.

Levy has to take the blame for the manger merry go round. Everything else he has done and said I agree with (based on the info we know). It has been his Achilles heel. Sacking HR and putting AVB in was backwards step. Levy hasn't been able to indentify and keep a top manager. He has done everything else. But for whatever reason, he's failed somewhat with managers.

Now, he needs a bit of luck and the right decision. I hope he goes for FDB. I think he is the right fit. What Levy had hoped AVB might be. No one has a crystal ball, but appointing key people is about making accurate judgements of character and ability. Then you have to support, giving confidence to, and identify the kind of help the new person may require to excell. My guess is Levy is hands off, but quick for the chop when things aren't working out. He needs to be more involved, understand and work closer with his man and make sure they excell. Its the one area we've missed.

Levy has to take the blame for the manger merry go round. Everything else he has done and said I agree with (based on the info we know). It has been his Achilles heel. Sacking HR and putting AVB in was backwards step. Levy hasn't been able to indentify and keep a top manager. He has done everything else. But for whatever reason, he's failed somewhat with managers.

Now, he needs a bit of luck and the right decision. I hope he goes for FDB. I think he is the right fit. What Levy had hoped AVB might be. No one has a crystal ball, but appointing key people is about making accurate judgements of character and ability. Then you have to support, giving confidence to, and identify the kind of help the new person may require to excell. My guess is Levy is hands off, but quick for the chop when things aren't working out. He needs to be more involved, understand and work closer with his man and make sure they excell. Its the one area we've missed.

It's because he's a business man not a football man. If he could just run the financial side of things and get someone in who knows the game that would be perfect.

Dear mugs,

We won't sell Eriksen or Lloris............until the day before deadline day

thanks for your continued support

yours,

Daniel

It's because he's a business man not a football man. If he could just run the financial side of things and get someone in who knows the game that would be perfect.

A big part of business, is working with people. Recuiting key people, how you manage them etc is key to any business. In football you have this one employee who is everything. 'The Manager'.

They are the clubs leader. Should be a visionary. Have an exceptional attention to detail. Be able to delegate. Man manage. Handel the media. Be a psychologists. A motivational speaker. And much more.

And these people are mostly people who've played football. Who don't have much classical managment experience or education. I don't think we can say Levy is not a football man considering how long he's been involved in football clubs and watching games. But maybe he needs to get more involved. Flip some burgers so he can better understand what is required of 'The Manager' and help him in choosing. Ultimatly there is an element of luck in recuitment. Instinct plays a part. When you take on someone and it works - they click with the organisation and excell its invaluable. But get it wrong - costly and disasterous. Get this one right Levy. Take FDB is my instinct.

fair letter that. shares our disappointment. personally im encouraged with the underlying context that we won't be looking to shift out our recent signings, something i agree with.

fair letter that. shares our disappointment. personally im encouraged with the underlying context that we won't be looking to shift out our recent signings, something i agree with.

He says the same thing every year almost, we won't sell our big players blah blah blah. I'd be amazed if Lloris is still here come September.

Words words words. Means **** all.

Vetted by legal to ensure no liability is assumed.

Finessed by PR to ensure Levy is seen in a good light.

Worked by Marketing to ensure it is on message for the sponsors.

Who gives a ****? Proof of the pudding is in the eating, and this cake is sour.

Words words words. Means **** all.

Vetted by legal to ensure no liability is assumed.

Finessed by PR to ensure Levy is seen in a good light.

Worked by Marketing to ensure it is on message for the sponsors.

Who gives a ****? Proof of the pudding is in the eating, and this cake is sour.

Yeah I'm very much an action speaks louder than words kind of guy.

He says the same thing every year almost, we won't sell our big players blah blah blah. I'd be amazed if Lloris is still here come September.

well he didn't say we won't sell our big players and the only time i ever recall him saying that was when Chelsea were in for Modric (and we didn't sell)

Back