• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Let's all laugh at everyone

Imagine the reaction if they played Crush to Liverpool fans.
I'm sure there would be a negative reaction as its in the media quite a lot but, its ridiculous to think that another club would have to think about something decades old before selecting music for a match - if it was an overt sort of thing or even at hillsborough it'd make sense for a negative reaction. Otherwise it's a shame that the events have affected a culture so much that, that is the first thought.

I'm sure there would be a negative reaction as its in the media quite a lot but, its ridiculous to think that another club would have to think about something decades old before selecting music for a match - if it was an overt sort of thing or even at hillsborough it'd make sense for a negative reaction. Otherwise it's a shame that the events have affected a culture so much that, that is the first thought.
I agree. My post was more taking the tinkle out of Victimpool fans than it was commenting on the situation with Bradford

2059.jpg

I agree. My post was more taking the tinkle out of Victimpool fans than it was commenting on the situation with Bradford
Oh yeah I know, they'd be (more) people wandering in the streets of Liverpool, all in black, singing you'll never walk alone at an increasingly empty Anfield.

My place of business approached the old firm about licensing some goods with their crest on them. We got the samples and done some mocks for them with the embroidered crests. They knocked us back as it was to touchy a subject.
But we still have the crests. My niece was a die hard rangers supporter and she married a hard core Celtic man.
When they had their first child I got a cushion made one side green with the lads name and a Celtic crest, other side blue, his name and a Rangers crest.when the father took it out the he was holding the Celtic side to him unaware the Rangers side was to his wife. They couldn't figure why the other thought it was so good, the they turned it round. My brother, dad, the nurse and I were also tinkling ourselves.

The boys 6 now and I've tried to turn him away from all that and be a Spurs lad but with no luck.

Not a pic but funny non the less. David Pleats favourite XI:
Wojciech Szczęsny
Zurab Khizanishvili
Diniyar Bilyaletdinov
Alfons Groenendijk
Nikodimos Papavasiliou
Zbigniew Kruszynski
Ognjen Vukojević
Sokratis Papastathopoulos
Reza Ghoochannejhad
Henrikh Mkhitaryan
Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa