• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Let's all laugh at everyone

A 15 year old boy was at the centre of a courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him. The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulation requiring that family unity be maintained to the highest degree possible.

The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried and said that they also beat him. After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him.

After two recesses to check legal references and confer with the child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to Chelsea Football Club, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.

And I thought Spurs were a brickshow - https://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/202...owner-pilley-sentenced-to-13-years-in-prison/.

This is my local side and the guy also owns Fleetwood Town. Joking aside, what he did makes him a scumbag.

Over the last few years we've almost gone tits up with crowds of less than 500, been bought by a complete charlatan (Lee Power, look him up) whose son ran the club and had to leave town because he'd been up to all sorts of extra curricular activities. We then got taken over by a decent guy but he wanted to interfere in team selection. Three days before a crucial promotion/relegation play off, he sacks our manager who'd been doing a great job to even get us into the play off. Allegedly, the manager was fired at least partly because he refused to play the owner's son. Former Spur Ian Hendon takes over for the play off and predictably loses playing a brand of hoofball not seen since the 80s.

We then get taken over by this lad and it turns out he's a criminal and has ended up getting 13 years.

It's like a real-life season of Dream Team. I've only scratched the surface there on all the nonsense that's gone on...wonder what will be next.

And I thought Spurs were a brickshow - https://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/202...owner-pilley-sentenced-to-13-years-in-prison/.

This is my local side and the guy also owns Fleetwood Town. Joking aside, what he did makes him a scumbag.

Over the last few years we've almost gone tits up with crowds of less than 500, been bought by a complete charlatan (Lee Power, look him up) whose son ran the club and had to leave town because he'd been up to all sorts of extra curricular activities. We then got taken over by a decent guy but he wanted to interfere in team selection. Three days before a crucial promotion/relegation play off, he sacks our manager who'd been doing a great job to even get us into the play off. Allegedly, the manager was fired at least partly because he refused to play the owner's son. Former Spur Ian Hendon takes over for the play off and predictably loses playing a brand of hoofball not seen since the 80s.

We then get taken over by this lad and it turns out he's a criminal and has ended up getting 13 years.

It's like a real-life season of Dream Team. I've only scratched the surface there on all the nonsense that's gone on...wonder what will be next.

Hahah shouldn't laugh but it's tremendous.

Lower leagues and non league is rife for this kinda thing, I've just literally seen a row erupt on twitter with this billionaire gypsy owner guy who is apparently famous and the fans of a club he owns, East Thurrock.

Even my old club Grays had their villain owners, one after another after another

I feel like you have to now laugh at this crazy bid coming for Mbappe.
What mental world has football got to where someone could be paid nearly 2 million Euros a day?

Last edited:
Saw this old Kolo Toure story...

Besides dolphins and disgraced BBC presenters, there are few species with a more relentless appetite for shagging than Premier League footballers. Just ask Kolo Toure…

Back in 2010, the man now best known for having his name sung at the darts, began an affair with 22-year-old student Kessel Kasuisyo. And the Emirates Marketing Project defender went to extreme lengths to keep it secret.

Like all great student romances, Kolo’s fling began in the 2am drizzle outside a Manchester nightclub. After deploying his famous Ivorian charm, Kolo exchanged numbers with Kessel, and arranged to meet her at a hotel the next day.

“I told him he looked familiar” Kessel later recalled, “but he just said maybe he looks like somebody. He said he sold cars in Africa and did some charity work.”

In a bid to keep his identity a secret, Kolo cooked up an elaborate alter ego: he was a successful Ghanaian car salesman named Francois, who’d moved to Manchester as a student.

Not a football fan, Kessel had no clue who he really was.

Over two years, Kolo lived the double life of a twisted Batman, sneaking round to the student’s council flat disguised with a baseball cap and a pair of Top Gun aviators.

He bought her “sexy white lingerie”, and called from private numbers so she “didn’t waste her money calling.”

The act didn’t stop there. In an Oscar-worthy performance, Toure got down on one knee with a diamond ring, professing his love. And when he disappeared for a few months, he had an explanation for that too.

Kolo claimed he was back in Ghana flogging second hand Range Rovers, but the reality was sliiightly different: he was in the Ivory Coast… marrying his actual wife.

So how was Kolo’s exhausting charade eventually rumbled?

The City defender always insisted his student lover didn’t take any photos of him, but one day, she sneakily grabbed one while he was in the shower.

She showed the picture to a friend, who instantly recognised the footballing megastar and urged her to google “Kolo Toure”.

After discovering photos of her beau lifting the Premier League trophy, as well as snaps from his recent wedding, the game was up.

Farewell Francois, Ghana’s most celebrated car salesman…

It is the kind a challenge he would make from a kick off
It’s not even a hard tackle, it’s just reckless
Anyone could do that if stupid enough

They were thugs the whole team, Jones ruined Garry Stevens carear and in the same game Fashnu smashed Mabbuts cheekbone with a flying elbow.

Back