• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Leicester v Tottenham Hotspur OMT ***

Brentford, Fulham and Brighton breathing down our necks...

We are crap

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Remember posters on here saying he's not good enough for us, same with Maddison.
I don’t remember anyone saying that
I do remember some (myself) saying that Maddison doesn’t fit conte
He wouldn’t fit his system
We need a different manager for that
But with conte going in the summer it could happen

Felt a bit more positive after last week yet here we are. Full squad fit for the first time then all of a sudden Lloris is out, Bissouma is out, Bentancur is out and the rest don't know what they're supposed to be doing. Not playing Royal was a terrible choice after he played so well against City. Was feeling we could finally go on to win the FA Cup this year with who's left in it but now not so confident. This fudging club seriously!!
We ain't winning that

Dier. Davies. Tanganga. Now Sanchez.

They'll have a mediocre game and have people crowing their merits. Then they show their true level in games like this, every single time.

You can hire Poch, this Aussie rando from Celtic that people seem to want (Postecoglou), Pep, a clone of Sir Alex.

Nothing will change if you play Dier, Davies, Tanganga, Sanchez. 17 of 20 PL sides *would not* have them in their *squads*, never mind the starting eleven.

Conte has flaws - he is a stubborn man. But I have to believe he knows how to win, and what we need to get there. Which is why it's all the more ridiculous that he plays these bombscares, and ridiculous that they are still here.

The thing is, even if all the teams above and below us lose their games in hand. We will still mess it up

That’s what you all said about the last few manager and what the goons said about arteta.

How about we employ a top manager and give him the players he needs.

That will take time due to our finances so you have to have patience.
You need to see some progress. Some signs things are getting better. They are not. They are getting worse. That's why. You have patience when the team is young, or you see promise. Signs of encouragement. I see none right now. When we win it's defensive and turgid. When we lose we are an embarrassment. His in game management is atrocious. I see zero signs of hope with him. Zero.

Dier. Davies. Tanganga. Now Sanchez.

They'll have a mediocre game and have people crowing their merits. Then they show their true level in games like this, every single time.

You can hire Poch, this Aussie rando from Celtic that people seem to want (Postecoglou), Pep, a clone of Sir Alex.

Nothing will change if you play Dier, Davies, Tanganga, Sanchez. 17 of 20 PL sides *would not* have them in their *squads*, never mind the starting eleven.

Conte has flaws - he is a stubborn man. But I have to believe he knows how to win, and what we need to get there. Which is why it's all the more ridiculous that he plays these bombscares, and ridiculous that they are still here.
Conte is a clam
He scares players rather than develops them

Back