• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ledley King

Absolutely spot on. Retire now and preserve his dignity as an absolute Tottenham Hotspur legend and the best player we've produced in a decade. A fitting testimonial is well in order just to add.

Would agree, he is the second best CB i have seen at the lane since i have been a supporter.

He doesn't really deserve a place in the starting lineup at the moment though does he? Would be nice to see him play some part, but we've got more chance of winning with Kaboul and Gallas.

Agreed would be foolish to start him for sentimental purposes when we have so much hanging in the balance. If we are comfortably ahead then by all means sub him on so he can get his just due

I see Maurice Norman play a bit he was good, England was better but the best imo is King, my best partnership would be England and King.

I saw Norman as well and he was massive in the air, but England was the best. We even played him at CF for a few games and he scored a few goals.

Was a pretty pathetic turnout from fansas well which never sat right with me fiorentina I think? Anyone remember when bill died levy said about organising a memorial game against atletico Madrid? So much for that?

Actually no thinking back bill
Nicks testimonial was a sell out who else has had one in last fifteen years sure I went to one and was a half empty stadium. Howels?

Back