• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

League One & Two Play-Off Finals..

Get in Town!!! Blades are ****s. though they had it won and were trying to defend a rapist saying he should have been sentenced at the end of the season!!! Wtf!!!

The Football League ‏@football_league

For first time ever a sporting event at Wembley will have roofs open for comfort of the players & fans

Dont mind who wins this one. Nice to see Mark Yeates doing well with Cheltenham, they put up a decent game at WHL in Jan,but would be nice to see Crewe get promotion too, about time they moved up another level again

keep an eye on nick powell for crewe tomorrow, he really is one for the future

I will be a chinaman if him and luke wells(southampton) are not playing for england in a couple of years time. We do not have enough young players coming through but the ones we do are of a good quality, far better then the likes of lampard and gerrard.

I will be a chinaman if him and luke wells(southampton) are not playing for england in a couple of years time. We do not have enough young players coming through but the ones we do are of a good quality, far better then the likes of lampard and gerrard.

do you mean Luke Shaw?

Pleased for Crewe ...I have no affiliation whatsoever for them, except that their name sticks with me from childhood after learning about us beating them 13-2 in the Cup... always had a soft spot for their 'soft underbelly' after that!

...and of course, Dario Gradi has single-handedly kept England's youth system going for years!!!

Back