• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

League Cup 2015 - Semi Final: Sheffield United (H/A)

Re: League Cup 2014 - 4th round: Brighton (H)

Brighton boss Sami Hyypia is looking forward to renewing rivalries with Tottenham after drawing them in the Capital One Cup fourth round.
The Brighton boss saw his side rewarded for a comfortable 3-0 Capital One League Cup victory at League Two Burton with a fourth round trip to White Hart Lane.

Hyypia said: "It's another challenge, but we'll go there to play our game and try to win that one as well.

"I've good and bad memories of playing there for Liverpool, but most of the time bad I think. Hopefully we'll change that and make the statistics look a little bit different."

Looking forward to the Brighton game a lot more than the Arsenal game.

I hope our players who turn out on the night actually want to win the thing. We need need of players like Mason and Kane in the team who I think are delighted to get game time in the Lge.

Through the wonders of coincidence, Forest played Brighton today. Finished 0-0.

Re: *** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs BHA*** omt

City out the cup. Here's hoping we can avoid Chelsea in the draw. Would love to win this competition.

1 AFC Bournemouth
2 Chelsea
3 Derby County
4 Liverpool
5 Sheffield United
6 Saudi Sportswashing Machine
7 Southampton
8 Tottenham Hotspur

Re: League Cup 2014 - 5th round draw

Derby - Chelsea
Tottenham - Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Re: League Cup 2014 - 5th round draw